whom do u think is the best...?

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
i haven`t been here for long but i noticed alot of good members.so whom do u think is the best member on tasbeha.org.....
the coolest one ? the most helpful ? the best friend ? the sweetest one ?
fell free to give ur opinion but plz without hurting anyone........ ;)
;D ;D

Comments

• hehe i like this post!!

hmm i personally LOVEEEEE why..she is everyhting..

but secondly..

orthodox11 iqbal and John 200 i ust say are very knowledgable!!

Princessmary has all the songs alive..

oh and WHY IS GORGEOUS she is the BESTTTTT..

and umm sandra hanna, frog and mnhc are great gals aswell!!

hmm well krisina and hardyakka are a WORRY to society...

;D and to conclude the ebst i must say is WHY!
  • hay betengana this is an AWESOME post ;)

ok where shall i start?
    ye i luv 'why' too i agree with u 'why' shes truly bootifl n gorgeous ;)
    umm the coolest? naa thats gotta b FROG lol nun other :P jkz.. na thats umm why, John200, KRISTINA1234 umm ye thers plenty more tho...
    most helpful gotta b Iqbal, Orthodox11 n John200 n princessmary (go the pics!)
    mmm best frend? sleepymusician, coptic-irini (gotta luv her!) o Matt88 how can u forget? n ye heeeeeps more!
    the sweetest? of corse Froggy. :P umm i gess every1 is awesome in their own special way ;)

O and id lyk to conclude by saying every1 that Kristina is such a gr8 person online only lol face-to-face :o dun go there! n singing... m sorry ppl u will b asking for death ;) LUV U KRISTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-* :-*
  • hi betengana,
    u know u r my best friend ever ... :D:D:D:D:D:D..love u betengana......
    WHY and FROG didn`t give me any scape to mention anyone,they got all the wonderfull people.i am just trying to put them in order.......
    if u need any song .............ask PrincessMary
    need any hymn.......ask minagir
    need any answer about faith.........ask Iqbal and Orthodox11
    need any hymns lyrics...........we all know abrami
    have any technical problem........ go for WMA
    searching for any pic.........Sandra and FROG are the ones to be asked
    as for the coolest and funniest member.......i think it is FROG...u should win the cup of the coolest one FROG..lol
    and the most sweet one is WHY,
    and one of my best friends from tasbeha is Basketball.....
    also as why and frog mentioned ..... kristina123 and ofcourse we can`t forget filoooooooooooooooo....
    and we must thank all the wonderful adminis. who give alot of time and effort to make this site much better....

i know there are much more guys but i can`t get all of them....... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D
    see u soon betengana.........
  • awww :-[ i forgot to mention the best 1 of all tho... SHNODA :P na reelly i forgot to mention the funniest and that has gotta b shnoda ;)
  • thx FROG ..... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
    but still u r the one who should win the cup....lol
  • lol iwin the cup of bein the coolest n u win it for being the funniest lol c it evens out ;D
  • do i win the sweetest..i think i dooooooo
  • i have just read the topic "sons of god"...
    i have to add another mem........mnc_hnn
    she is doing a good job helping FROG and WHY .....
  • sure u do WHY...lol
    does anyone wants any other cups?it is free for today....lol
  • HAHAHAHA got mnc_hnn welcome aboard... just lyk to add that mr shnoda over here is against us :P cum to the evil side my brother... ;D more fun! lol
  • ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....
    i am getting a little scared....lol
  • welcome back betengana. im just a a mid member. just been here for about 6 months. :D :D :D
  • Hi Betengana, I guess we haven't met, firstly this thread is a very awesome idea, it's really cute too, I would just like to say that I think the top 15 posters needed to get awarded, because they all did a fantastic job, all the admins did a good job too, I would like to ask you something betengana if you don't mind: who do you think is the best, coolest, helpful, the best friend, and the sweetest member is?
    The best member: CopticChica21, Iqbal, sandrahanna, PrincessMary, Christ4Life, MarMar91, FROG, why, mnc_hnn, Maged, and all, if I didn't put your name down, don't be upset please!
    The coolest member: ---can't really say, they are all cool!
    The helpful member: I have to put in PrincessMary, MarMar91, and mnc_hnn!
    The member that is your best friend: CopticChica21
    The sweetest member: ALL, they are so awesome!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=FULLY RELY ON GOD link=board=11;threadid=4249;start=0#msg58782 date=1155131585]
    mmm best frend? sleepymusician, coptic-irini (gotta luv her!) o Matt88 how can u forget? n ye heeeeeps more!
    the sweetest? of corse Froggy. :P umm i gess every1 is awesome in their own special way ;)

i dont see ur sista mazza up there :-[

nah i stil luv ya hun ;)
  • O BAM! ur not there bcoz i forgot to ryt my bumchum:

dedication for my 1 n only bumchum: Mazza ;D ;D :-* :-*
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=11;threadid=4249;start=0#msg58922 date=1155351815]
    Hi Betengana, I guess we haven't met
    it is nice to meet u ..:D:D:D
    [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=11;threadid=4249;start=0#msg58922 date=1155351815]
    firstly this thread is a very awesome idea, it's really cute too
    thx
    [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=11;threadid=4249;start=0#msg58922 date=1155351815]
    I would just like to say that I think the top 15 posters needed to get awarded, because they all did a fantastic job
    r u one of the top 15 posters ...?? ;) ;) :D :D :D
    all the admins did a good job too
    yes... :) GB them
    I would like to ask you something betengana if you don't mind: who do you think is the best, coolest, helpful, the best friend, and the sweetest member is?
    it is COPTIC SERVANT for sure ;)
  • so do i fit any where in this catergory??lol ummm sorry if im rude??i donno if i am even part of this??lol....so can anyone give me a spot...??
  • [quote author=betengana link=board=11;threadid=4249;start=15#msg58951 date=1155457344]
    Hi Betengana, I guess we haven't met
    it is nice to meet u ..:D:D:D
    firstly this thread is a very awesome idea, it's really cute too
    thx
    I would just like to say that I think the top 15 posters needed to get awarded, because they all did a fantastic job
    r u one of the top 15 posters ...?? ;) ;) :D :D :D
    all the admins did a good job too
    yes... :) GB them
    I would like to ask you something betengana if you don't mind: who do you think is the best, coolest, helpful, the best friend, and the sweetest member is?
    it is COPTIC SERVANT for sure ;)

Hi betengana, thank you for this nice comment, I really appreciate it, I'm glad you think that, but also you are on of the best members as well, JUST SO YOU KNOW, and another thing is that I am in the top 10, I'm sixth place right after FROG, so ya, but this thread was an awesome idea, and I'm glad that you made this thread for all of us, to thank!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • “Lest being puffed up with pride he fall into the same condemnation as the devil." 1 Timothy 3:6

This particular thread was fine at the beginning because i can foreshadow new posters being interested in knowing who were the helpful members on this website. Unfortunately now like so many previous threads this has become a "sociable" thread and one which contains pride.

Also it is better to be a poster that posts wise words then to post nonsense for the sake of posting in order to be in the top 10. I pray that more members on this website start taking issues seriously and start posting some intelligent comments since this website is a representation of the Coptic Church.

In His Name
  • hmm...good point but i dont think it is pride..we are just joking around..no one is taking it to heart..like: "oh yeh im the best..im the most knowledgable' because everyone on this site is a member and is very valuable..

it doesnt have to be wise words..because im sorry to say not all coptic orthodox are wise..but it can be a comment, a reccomndation, a message of support, ecetera...

basketball..i can place u in the 'FORGOTTEN' section :P