need hel/p =)

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
*IGNORE SPEL.L.INMG MISXTAKES* somethinmg wronmg w
/ nmy keyvboard sry :-\

Comments

• Just because this friend of your's is was born into an Orthodox family does not necessarily mean s/he is strict.

Basically it all depends on who will be at this party, will there be alcohol there, etc.?

A good way to test these things - whether or not they're kosher - is to ask yourself "can I make the sign of the Cross and pray before doing this."

If you cannot Cross yourself and say "In the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, One God. Amen" before you do something; then you probably shouldn't be doing it.
  • [quote author=Orthodox11 link=board=10;threadid=4187;start=0#msg58170 date=1153937699]
    Just because this friend of your's is was born into an Orthodox family does not necessarily mean s/he is strict.

Basically it all depends on who will be at this party, will there be alcohol there, etc.?

the girl is not even 12 yet :)
  • what does the n stand for? I wish or something that its not what I am thinking.. if it is well to me it seems like there will be stumbling blocks for you if you go or maybe not.. maybe you know better than me if there will be or maybe not..
  • Well I don't think the "n" stands for anything cause he/she said their keyboard isn't working properly.
  • ummmmm treat it like any other friend orthodox or not! i think u should go....i dont see what the big deal is....ya'lls arent old enuff to do anything too bad! just cuz shes a model doesnt mean shes gonna do anything bad! ummm so if it was me i would go! :) i dont see why you would have to ask abouna about going to a little pool partay! these are just my opinions...srry if i disagree with anyone
    love
    mary
  • ohh by the way guys "n" stands for "and" lol- people type differently
  • omg guy this is so funny i just rolled over this topic not knowing it was mineee lol
  • [quote author=JESUS CHRIST Is With YOU link=board=10;threadid=4187;start=0#msg59029 date=1155609677]
    ohh by the way guys "n" stands for "and" lol- people type differently

thankx andrew thats what i meant
  • hey, i would talk to my foc, about that