Hiten ni epresvia

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
hi.. i really need to find the hymn hiten ni epresvia. the whole thing... like the "hiteniyat" but the general one.. (it's not the great hiten tho)starting with the one for st mary and then the second one for the angels (ente bi shashf en arshi angelos nem ni taghma...), then for the disciples, st mark, st george, st mina... i need the very general one without the extra verses for each angel.. (if u know what i mean) if anyone knows anywhere where i could download it i would really appreciate itt... also amen alleloya zoksa patri... (but hiten is very important)

thanks so much!

Comments

• hi i dont think the coptic is displayed correctly but i will post the link in a couple of seconds

Hiten ni`precbi`a `nte ];e`otokoc =e=;=u Mari`a P=o=c ari`hmot nan `mpi,w `ebol `nte nennobi.

Hiten ni`precbi`a `nte `piar,yaggeloc =e=;=u Mi,ayl `par,wn `nna nivyou`i ` P=o=c...

Hiten ni`precbi`a `nte pisasf `nar,yaggeloc `n`epouranion P=o=c...

Hiten ni`precbi`a `nte pi`pradromoc `mbaptictyc Iwannyc piref]wmc ` P=o=c...

Hiten nieu,y `nte na=o=c `nio] `n`apoctoloc nem `pcepi `nte nima;ytyc P=o=c...

Hiten nieu,y `nte pi;e`wrimoc `neuaggelictyc Markoc pi`apoctoloc P=o=c...

Hiten nieu,y `nte piar,ydi`akwn et`cmarwout `Ctevanoc pisorp `mmarturoc P=o=c...

Hiten Nueu,y `nte pia;lovoroc `mmarturoc Pa=o=c `pouro Ge`wrgioc P=o=c...

Hiten Nueu,y `nte pia;lovoroc `mmarturoc :e`odwroc pi`ctratilatyc P=o=c...

Hiten Nueu,y `nte pia;lovoroc `mmarturoc Vilopatyr Merkouric P=o=c...

Hiten Nueu,y `nte pia;lovoroc `mmarturoc abba Myna `nte nivaiat P=o=c...

Hiten nieu,y `nte ny=e=;=u `nte pai`ehoou piouai piouai kata pefran P=o=c...

Hiten noueu,y `areh `e`pwnq `mpenwit ettai`yout `nar,y``ereuc pappa abba(Senou]) P=o=c Ari`hmot nan mpi,w `ebol `nte nennobi.

Tenouwst `mmok `wP=,=c nem Pekiwt `n`aga;oc nem Pi`pneuma =e=;=u ge ak`i akcw] `mmon nai nan.
    English Text Through the intercessions: of the Mother of God: Saint Mary: O Lord, Grant us the forgiveness of our sins.

Through the intercessions: of the holy archangel:
    Michael the chief of the heavenly ones:O Lord,...

Through the intercessions:of the seven archangels: and the heavenly orders: O Lord,...

Through the intercessions: of the forerunner and baptizer: John the Baptist: O Lord,...

Through the prayers:of my masters and fathers, the apostles: and the rest of the disciples: O Lord,...

Through the prayers:of the beholder of God, the evangelist: Mark the apostle: O Lord,...

Through the prayers:of the blessed archdeacon: Stephen the first martyr: O Lord,...

Through the prayers: of the struggle-bearer and martyr: my master King George: O Lord,...

Through the prayers: of the struggle-bearer and martyr:philopater Mercurius: O Lord,...

Through the prayers: of the struggle-bearer and martyr:Abba Mena of Vayat: O Lord,...

Through the prayers: of the saints of this day: each one by his name:O Lord,...

Through their prayers: keep the life of our honored father:the high priest Papa Abba(Shenouda):O Lord,...

We worship You, O Christ, with Your good Father and the Holy Spirit, for you have come and saved us. Have mercy on us.
    Arabic Text ÈÔÝÇÚÇÊ æÇáÏÉ ÇáÅáå ÇáÞÏíÓÉ ãÑíã¡ íÇ ÑÈ ÃäÚã ÚáíäÇ ÈãÛÝÑÉ ÎØÇíÇäÇ.

ÈÔÝÇÚÇÊ ÑÆíÓ ÇáãáÇÆßÉ ÇáØÇåÑ ãíÎÇÆíá ÑÆíÓ ÇáÓãÇÆíä.íÇ ÑÈ ÃäÚã ...

ÈÔÝÇÚÇÊ ÑÄÓÇÊ ÇáãáÇÆßÉ ÇáÓÈÚÉ æ ÇáØÛãÇÊ ÇáÓãÇÆíÉ.íÇ ÑÈ ÃäÚã ...

ÈÔÝÇÚÇÊ ÇáÓÇÈÞ ÇáÕÇÈÛ íæÍäÇ ÇáãÚãÏÇä. íÇ ÑÈ ÃäÚã ...

ÈÕáæÇÊ ÓÇÏÊí ÇáÂÈÇÁ ÇáÑÓá æ ÈÞíÉ ÇáÊáÇãíÐ. íÇ ÑÈ ÃäÚã ...

ÈÕáæÇÊ äÇÙÑ ÇáÅáå ÇáÅäÌíáí ãÑÞÕ ÇáÑÓæá. íÇ ÑÈ ÃäÚã ...

ÈÕáæÇÊ ÑÆíÓ ÇáÔãÇãÓÉ ÇáãÈÇÑß ÇÓØÝÇäæÓ Ãæá ÇáÔåÏÇÁ. íÇ ÑÈ ÃäÚã ...

ÈÕáæÇÊ ÇáãÌÇåÏ ÇáÔåíÏ ÓíÏí Çáãáß ÌíÄÑÌíæÓ.íÇ ÑÈ ÃäÚã ...

ÈÕáæÇÊ ÇáãÌÇåÏ ÇáÔåíÏ ÊíÄÏæÑæÓ ÇááÓÝåÓáÇÑ. íÇ ÑÈ ÃäÚã ...

ÈÕáæÇÊ ÇáãÌÇåÏ ÇáÔåíÏ ãÑÞæÑíæÓ ãÍÈ ÇáÂÈ. íÇ ÑÈ ÃäÚã ...

ÈÕáæÇÊ ÇáãÌÇåÏ ÇáÔåíÏ ÇÈÇ ãíäÇ ÇáÈíÇÖí. íÇ ÑÈ ÃäÚã ...

ÈÕáæÇÊ ÞÏíÓí åÐÇ Çáíæã ßá æÇÍÏ ÈÇÓãå. íÇ ÑÈ ÃäÚã ...

ÈÕáæÇÊ ÅÍÝÙ ÍíÇÉ ÃÈíäÇ ÇáãßÑã ÑÆíÓ ÇáßåäÉ ÇáÈÇÈÇ ÇáÇäÈÇ(ÔäæÏå). íÇ ÑÈ ÃäÚã ...

äÓÌÏ áß ÇíåÇ ÇáãÓíÍ¡ ãÚ ÃÈíß ÇáÕÇáÍ æ ÇáÑæÍ ÇáÞÏÓ¡ áÃäß ÇÊíÊ æ ÎáÕÊäÇ.ÅÑÍãäÇ.

• Here are two links one of them is hopefully bound to work

http://tasbeha.org/hymn_library/index.php?a=view&id=210

make sSURE YOU ARE LOGGED IN

http://tasbeha.org/hymn_library/index.php?action=viewcat&id=72

then click on hiten
  • thanks so much shybox, but i needed audio of hiten so that i could download it and put it on a CD
  • sorry to overstep on someone,
    just a few typos corrected if you wanted the text as well

please forgive me
    mg

[coptic]Hiten ni`precbi`a `nte ];e`otokoc =e=;=u Mari`a P=o=c ari`hmot nan `mpi,w `ebol `nte nennobi.

Hiten ni`precbi`a `nte `piar,yaggeloc =e=;=u Mi,ayl `par,wn `nna nivyou`i ` P=o=c...

Hiten ni`precbi`a `nte pisasf `nar,yaggeloc nem nitagma `n`epouranion P=o=c...

Hiten ni`precbi`a `nte pi`prodromoc `mbaptictyc Iwannyc piref]wmc ` P=o=c...

Hiten nieu,y `nte na=o=c `nio] `n`apoctoloc nem `pcepi `nte nima;ytyc P=o=c...

Hiten nieu,y `nte pi;e`wrimoc `neuaggelictyc Markoc pi`apoctoloc P=o=c...

Hiten nieu,y `nte piar,ydi`akwn et`cmarwout `Ctevanoc pisorp `mmarturoc P=o=c...

Hiten Nueu,y `nte pia;lovoroc `mmarturoc Pa=o=c `pouro Ge`wrgioc P=o=c...

Hiten Nueu,y `nte pia;lovoroc `mmarturoc :e`odwroc pi`ctratilatyc P=o=c...

Hiten Nueu,y `nte pia;lovoroc `mmarturoc Vilopatyr Merkourioc P=o=c...

Hiten Nueu,y `nte pia;lovoroc `mmarturoc abba Myna `nte nivaiat P=o=c...

Hiten nieu,y `nte ny=e=;=u `nte pai`ehoou piouai piouai kata pefran P=o=c...
    [/coptic]
  • woops thanks for correcting me :) :)
  • dear Administrators/Moderator
    i am not sure how to do it, i tried but could not,
    the link:

http://tasbeha.org/hymn_library/index.php?a=view&id=210

has some typing errors

they have been adjusted in the previous post
    if you could just fix up the minor errors for future reference that would be great

thank you
    mg

ps: shybox...it wasnt your fault...just a minor typing error