Asomen

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Hi,
Does anyone have the words to the hymn Asomen in Coptic-English? I still don't know how to read Coptic :-[. Thanks alot.

Marmoura

Comments

• hi! you should go to media, move mouse on "hymns" then click on "text library" - it'll take u to a page with files of major feasts, minor feasts, fasts, etc. u would want to click on "major feasts." after that, click on "pentecost" and then click on liturgy (left hand corner). afterward, scroll down the page, it'll have a table of hymns, looking at ur farthest left, choose asomen. click on it and...........VOILA!!! hatla2y el kalemat khabt laz2 odamek!! ;D ;D mashy ya fandem!? :D

salam :)
    Fibo
  • Mashy ya Fibo. Thank you so much... mardodalak encha allah! :D
  • Thanks mnc_hnn. I really appreciate it. By the way, where do you get these hymns from? Is there a certain website that you go to?

-Marmoura-
  • This website does them Marmoura
  • i got this asomen one from there:

http://www.freewebtown.com/coptichurch/Church-Songs.htm

the names r in arabic, just click on them and download them they r nice!
  • Wow! This website is great! The reason I was asking is because, at our school, we can't download certain files. I like listening to hymns or spiritual songs during my spare while I'm working...it helps me work better! This type of file I can play from my school computer. Thanks!
  • lol u r lucky! at my school u cant download anything or listen to any media at all
    u can hardly check ur email lol thats annoying

GBU
  • I know, that must be very annoying! :)
    Thanks for your help!