Airline tickets

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
Well, I realy whanted to go visit all the holy Coptic Orthadox places in Egypt agin. My mom told me if I can find some realy cheep tickets I can go :). Well I was just wondering if anyone had a link to a good airline tickets website. Or a direct lnk to one adult air line ticket.

Comments

• Hey well idk if any companies have good deals but here are some good companies.

www.lufthansa.com (best one)

www.britishairways.com (second best)

http://yourcountry.swiss.com/local/index-usa (second best also)

www.airfrance.com

www.delta.com (uses connection through airfrance)

www.aa.com -- American Airlines (uses connection through British airways.

I hope this helps

PopeKyrillos
  • Expedia.com , I think is pretty good because you get to choose just about everything from a pretty wide variety.
  • hello

to get really cheap tickets go through an egyptian travel agent - you could probably find their names in like a coptic phone directory or arabic papers sold at the church or ask around your church!!!

trust me!!

oh and book as early as possible the first few tickets sold are usually the cheapest price. I think Gulf Air is like the cheapest.

oh and have fun!!
  • You kno to be honest i don't think your gonna find anything even decent priced. THey just said all airline companies are havng to raise up their prices because of gas. and the other thing is that ure going international too. but you might find something for like summer 2007 and get it really cheap. but that's ure decision. well gbu

PK
  • [quote author=Kristina123 link=board=13;threadid=3881;start=0#msg54727 date=1147609033]
    hello

to get really cheap tickets go through an egyptian travel agent - you could probably find their names in like a coptic phone directory or arabic papers sold at the church or ask around your church!!!

trust me!!

oh and book as early as possible the first few tickets sold are usually the cheapest price. I think Gulf Air is like the cheapest.

oh and have fun!!

Thats how we got our last tickets. But I wanna try to look up some cheeper tickets.
  • i strongly doubt that you will get cheaper maybe go through flight centre they beat any price by 10% or something like that!

good luck

bring me back something nice!! LOL

Kristina123
  • Some details for the flourishing ten main monasteries in Egypt. Many monasteries should have their own websites by now.
    http://www.stmarycoptorthodox.org/monasteries.htm
  • hey this is an egyptian travel agents # he usually has good deals, his name is Wael 713-995-8861 or 1-866-336-2792