A ghost in the theater.

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
hey all,

i know that might sound alittle bit stupid but here i go,i need someone to help me out here, today was my last day of school and they had something called the end of the year stories and one of them was that there was a ghost in our theater. :-[ :-X

it really freaked me out, ok they said we have an old drama teacher that have been in school for 45 years and 20 years ago, he had this gurl in his drama class and she was a really good studnet and she got selected as the best drama student thro out her 2 years in school but she had an accident and she died.

this was the story..but two days ago the lady that locks the school after everyone leaves sais that every year around this time she tries locking the doors of the theater but she feels something is pushing them so she doesn't lock them but anyways, she lock everything up and she comes in the morning and found everything on like microphones and the high light and everything is out of place and she feels someone is running around the theater. some students found thier stuff messed up in the theater dressing room and honestly when i heard that i freaked out because i don't like that kinda stuff and if i saw anything like that happeneing i would probably scream and run but i don't even know if thats true because it doesn't sound real but they never lie in the news! :'( :'( any help????? ???
GBU
sandra

Comments

• Probly people plaing a prank on others. I see that kind of stoff all the time on TV.
  • its not on TV its the news for the school!

GBU
    sandra
  • [quote author=sandrahanna link=board=11;threadid=3867;start=0#msg54515 date=1147392857]
    its not on TV its the news for the school!

GBU
    sandra

I know, I ment like I see suff like that (not that drama thing).
  • ya..but am kinda freaking out because am taking an exam on monday in the theater and am gonna probably gonna be shaking..and i just wanna know is there somehitng called ghosts or r they just saying junk stuff?

GBU
    sandra
  • [quote author=sandrahanna link=board=11;threadid=3867;start=0#msg54518 date=1147393549]
    ya..but am kinda freaking out because am taking an exam on monday in the theater and am gonna probably gonna be shaking..and i just wanna know is there somehitng called ghosts or r they just saying junk stuff?

GBU
    sandra

sandrahanna, If I was in this situation, I would probably pray the Lord's Prayer and do the sign of the Cross, that always makes me forget all the bad things that occur at school-tv-computer etc, just pray to God that this is not true, this is called superstition, don't believe in that junk, forget it ever existed, and I still have a long way to go for the last day of school, it's the 8th of June, :'( YOUR SO LUCKY! Good Luck with this situation, don't worry about it thought, superstition and magic, those are all pieces of trash and just junk, DO NOT BELIEVE IN THAT STUFF, if you do, all the teachings of the Coptic Orthodox Church is all thrown away, magic and all that other junk, are tricks from satan, he wants to trick us, don't let him fool you, that's all I got to say!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • umm..i think i got it..am gonna tell u what happened when i come back on monday..and good luck in school for those who still have school!

GBU
    sandra
  • as a chrisitan we do not believe in ghosts but in sporots...and they dont really appear!!! be believe in saints appearing..imagine it that way!!!!
  • lol just wanted to share a story with you.. one time i was at camp and at around midnight on the first day the instructers there told us a ghost story just so that when we go on our bushwalk they could have some fun. HALF THE GIRLS IN MY CLASS WERE CRYING !! LOL.
    it was s00oo funnyy..
    anyway back to the point. the instructers didnt say the story because t was true, they said it so they can get us freaked out ..& its probably the same with your situation. someone is doing it for their own amusement lol. dont worry about it.
    adn besides, as christians we dont believe any of that superstitious rubbish.
  • [quote author=Hizz_chiilld
    adn besides, as christians we dont believe any of that superstitious rubbish.

couldnt have put it better
  • Yes even if it is a spirit it want hurt you it cant .Most likely its someone comin in late after everyone is gone and setting things up and sitting back and laughing i have played a few practical jokes myself but in a joke you are suppose to reveal its a joke or else its a lie and that is a sin.Good luck with school and god bless.
  • You kno even if this was true, it's ok like i kno this church in egypt, i think it was the old cathedral in cairo, but anyways pope kyrillos came everyday, and prayed a mass, and just to let you kno, this is after he died lol, they would find the oven on, orban in the church's basket, candles lit, and pictures of pope kyrillos everywhere with his autograph on the back so it doesn't have to be an evil spirit messing things up in places.
  • [quote author=sandrahanna link=board=11;threadid=3867;start=0#msg54549 date=1147397945]
    umm..i think i got it..am gonna tell u what happened when i come back on monday..and good luck in school for those who still have school!

GBU
    sandra
    Thank you, I am almost done with school! (about 20 days left)
  • lol Sandra,
    if that was me, i would have been the first one out the door (especially because i LOVE this nonsence) anyways i can't really help you out other than reassuring you that you aren't the only one out there ;D
  • you guyz r taking this as a joke..but i am freaking out here i hate ghosts..well if there is sucha thing..

GBU
    sandra
  • sandrahanna,

Do Not Fear Satan
    by H.H. Pope Shenouda III
    Tuesday, November 23, 2004

A wonderful article by our beloved Patriarch, His Holiness Pope Shenouda III, on why we should never fear Satan's tricks or traps because the Lord gave us the authority to trample over him.

http://coptichymns.net/module-pagesetter-viewpub-tid-1-pid-351.html

Do you wear a cross or keep one in your pocket and a copy of Archangel Mikhail picture and your fav Saint or Martyr intercessors?

GBU and help you succeed and also all who have exams soon :)
  • Look how ArchAngel Mikhail is strong.
    His strength derives from God's power.

• HH Pope Kyrillos VI wrote his prayer for our safety.
  • I know how u feel sandrahanna, i would totally be frekin out, not to scare u but i don think some one can set that up, how can they get in, there r cameras everywhere. This creeps me out. So r u sure we don believe in ghosts? i am freaked out eaasily and i am nightmare prone, but after i saw the ring I i had nightmares for like two weeks then i prayed God stop em n i don have em anymore. Do we believe in "negative enrgy and bad luck."One more thing i always feel something is followin me allllllllllllllways ,does everyone have an angel to guard em?
  • does everyone have an angel to guard em?

I believe so.
  • Archangel Michael is strong, but it's better to relate to someone who actually lived a life, alright for an example St. Mina, St. George, and St. Stephen--Abu Sefain, alright St. Mina has the shield of armor, he is protected heavily, St. George he defeated the devil by his horse and by his faith, St. Stephen-Abu Sefain, had two swords, and held them up like a cross, so he defeated satan by that!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • ITS TOMMOROW..just pray for me..i believe that we don't believe in ghosts as some of u said but just i hope i don't embarrase myself tommorow if i hear any voice.
    also, i agree with coptic cross3 because this is not an easy story for anyone to make up specially because they got pics of the messed up stuff and all that! :-\

GBU
    sandra