THE BEGINNING OF THE END

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
oK ACCORDING TO WHATS IN REVELATIONS WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK ABOUT THE COMING OF OUR SAVIOUR ITS CLOSE.tHINGS ARE COMIN TRUE FROM THE WORD WHAT DO YOU THINK I THINK WE BETTER BE READY.

Comments

• [quote author=trusting in god link=board=1;threadid=3850;start=0#msg54293 date=1147125469]
    oK ACCORDING TO WHATS IN REVELATIONS WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK ABOUT THE COMING OF OUR SAVIOUR ITS CLOSE.tHINGS ARE COMIN TRUE FROM THE WORD WHAT DO YOU THINK I THINK WE BETTER BE READY.

All you should be worried about really is confession and repentance, if you don't repent God will judge you, but you have to remember psalms, we should be ready because it's all God's will, and God's will is in God's hands, don't worry about it, Revelations is scary especially the signs of the second coming, but Revelations taught me a great leasson actually, because it's interesting, and I didn't know a lot until now!

Frorever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=trusting in god link=board=1;threadid=3850;start=0#msg54293 date=1147125469]

Al Masih Kam!

Whether you are there when He returns or you die before, you will still have to stand before Him on the Great Day of Judgement.

So you should concentrate on being ready to drop dead this very moment, not at some time in the future.
  • Yea ii have repented from my sins and ask for forgiveness daily and do my best not to repeat the offense>But the topic was not my repenting it was about whats goin on in the world and the closeness of what it says about it in the bible .Maybe someone who hasnt repented will see this though and stop and think i better get it together now for he could come any secont that was the point of the topic. Oh by the way way coptic servent you can repent but when you die you will stand before god in judgement good or bad deads its all in the bible revelations20;11-15 at the judgement the books are opene. they represent gods judgement and in them are recorded the deeds of everyone good or evi.The book of life contains the names of those who have put there trust in christ to save them. sop even though we are forgiven we will stand accountable for our sins and good deeds on this day.
  • Didn't god say somewhere that only a foolish man predicts the end. ALso no one can predict it.
  • It seems close enough.

These pages have lots of details:
    http://www.coptichymns.net/index.php?module=pagesetter&tid=1&pubcnt=50&orderby=headline:asc&filter=category^sub^59
    read through Part 1 to 11 (I read Part 11 at first).
  • Well Anba David said a long time ago about a couple of months ago said this is the beginning of the signs of the end of the world
    Like the beginning of the beginning of the end of the world. He said it when Hurricane Katrina occured.