Goal

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
What is your goal in life, is it something that you can always treasure no matter if your goal changes, it can be either at least 1 goal, no more than 2! For me, is to become a doctor and help my patients, and firstly has to be try and make it up to Heaven, I really would love to see what it looks like! Please share your goal and please also explain why is it your goal!

Forever,
Coptic Servent

Comments

• Please can anyone share with me please?

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • My #1 goal is and will always be to grow spiritually, to reach a point in my life where I not only avoid sin, but hate it because of how it takes me away from my Lord (and the amazing thing with our religion is that there is no limit to spiritual growth, just look at somebody like His Holiness Pope Kyrillos VI.)

After thinking about that though, everything else kind of pales in comparison, right... lol. But as a #2 I would really love to use my life to help those who are without help. I know it sounds a little too broad (and that's probably because I really haven't figured it out myself yet, lol) but in time, I have faith that God will show me His plan for my life.

So, those were mine, lol... whose next.
  • [quote author=Luke90 link=board=11;threadid=3680;start=0#msg54229 date=1147044371]
    My #1 goal is and will always be to grow spiritually, to reach a point in my life where I not only avoid sin, but hate it because of how it takes me away from my Lord (and the amazing thing with our religion is that there is no limit to spiritual growth, just look at somebody like His Holiness Pope Kyrillos VI.)

After thinking about that though, everything else kind of pales in comparison, right... lol. But as a #2 I would really love to use my life to help those who are without help. I know it sounds a little too broad (and that's probably because I really haven't figured it out myself yet, lol) but in time, I have faith that God will show me His plan for my life.

So, those were mine, lol... whose next.

That is a very interesting and true goal Luke90, I liked your answer, very well put, and Pope Kyrillos VI is a great example-all his life he was growing spiritually!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Any one else?

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • my number one goal in life is to have a share in the Kingdom of God. the second would be this, and you can mark my words:
    I WANT TO FINISH PAYING OFF MY LOANS!! ;D ;D ;D

(a7san 7agah aroo7 a3mel gam3yah w'2abad kol awel shahr!!! lol :P ;D )
  • tuu makee iit tu heaven & take azz manyy ppl azz ii cann wiithh mee ;D;D
  • of course the number one priority is to lead a life that pleases God and hence allows me to go to heaven (not as easy as it sounds)

oh i also want to be famous!! 8)
  • Thank you all so much for sharing with me your goals, they were very interesting to read!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • my goal is to grow spiritualy of course and finish school and go to college!

GBU
    sandra
  • My number one goal is to stay away from evil as much as I can/make it into heaven
    My number two goal is to help people find a place in the Coptic Orthadox (none-coptics).

There are so many none-beleavers all over the place. Most say they are christion but they don't even pray to god or go to church!