30+ Killed, 60+ Wounded in Dahab, Egypt

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/24/world/middleeast/24cnd-egypt.html?hp&ex=1145937600&en=26c1041fbdfbf7c6&ei=5094&partner=homepage

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4940506.stm

I turn on my computer today, start up the internet, go to check the news and this is what I see. Like the articles explain, just one day after Bin Laden's newest tape, this is what happens... a massacre. In my own heart I cannot forgive these atrocities, I only pray that our ever-merciful Father can.

At this point however, I really can't say any more.

Comments

• [quote author=Luke90 link=board=11;threadid=3730;start=0#msg53146 date=1145930723]
    In my own heart I cannot forgive these atrocities, I only pray that our ever-merciful Father can.
    At this point however, I really can't say any more.

"But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins."-Matthew 6:15

"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"-Matthew 5:44

Here is another article from MSN:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12464822/

May God bless us through this time and stregthen us in the future.

Please forgive me and pray for me,

Godhelpme3691

• You're right, please forgive me... but remember, loving one's enemy is only possible through the Lord God, so please pray that God grant me and all of us this ability.
  • It is sooooo hard for me to forgive them as well, but we must try, it just gets me that they kill innocent people for ABSOLUTLY NOOOOOOO reason !!!! And osama keeps egging them on, as well as their sheiks , although i think the qurban doesnt even teach that. I simply try hard to excuse it by saying some are not mentally fit and dont know any better, there rrrrrreally was an article saying that over 30% of egyptians, not just muslims, are mentally insane and only0.05% get help, sad aint it, i dread what they may do next, knowing that they already walked into our place of worship to stab.
  • ben laden is the devils stooge, and the Lord commanded us to forgive our enemies. so i have to forgive ben laden, but not the devil. god didnt tell us to love his enemies
  • Yes it is hard to forgive them for these cowardly acts but its in the bible we must.Those who live by the sword die by the sword and these people who do these acts on innocent people want ever see the gates of our fathers kingdom.This is especially hard for me my fiance lives in egypt as some of you know and i worry and pray for her and my exstended family to protect them from the sensless violence and all egyptions and christians.worldwide.The power of prayer can do things beyond imagination so lets all pray for the dead and there loved ones who are grieving and the mighty sword of our father will be swift and precise in its blows in the end.We will be gone into the kingdom of our father.god bless you all and pray for me.
  • Amen