Judas

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Help!! i need the words for this hymn, i have to learn it, and the words arent on this site! any help is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• k the best i can do coptic english

refrain
    yodas(6)o paranomos

argiri o ep ratheesas khriston tis yodas para nomis
    ee de para nomi e pi lavoo meni ton khriston estavro
    epros a losan antoekraniyo topo
    refrain
    varavan ton kata krito a pelisan avton ton ekri teen ke despoteen estav rosan eesteen en lev ran lon keen e pith e entees ke o lees teen mi o ektoo ta foo e gir aston lazaron
    refrain
    osper ghar yoanis etris ee me ras a mi nen en ki lia too kee too oo tos ke soteer emon etris ee me ras e mi nan meta to teth nee ko too ton tafon es fra gi santo
    refrain
    ontos anestee ke oo keg nos an stratia o te oontos ger this o soteer to kosmo o pa thon ke anas tas thia to genos emon kirie doxasie ameen
  • happy learning :)
  • wow thanks so much!
  • i have a Q y do we even mention judas in church?
  • because he betryaed Christ...

the lahn is chanted on Thursday...and I think the "dawera around the church" goes backwards when this hymn is chanted...

anyone feel free to correct.
  • yea i thinkso to cuz we comemorate wat happened
  • does any1 have the audio to that song??

it sounds really nice...ma fav is the yodas part :D
  • thanks mazza...sorry im am not as smart as you...u r like the sun...and i am the moon...that needs ur reflection to shine :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
  • watever hun ---remember, God loves us as equals :-*
  • [quote author=Marianne87 link=board=2;threadid=3659;start=0#msg52912 date=1145533357]
    because he betryaed Christ...

the lahn is chanted on Thursday...and I think the "dawera around the church" goes backwards when this hymn is chanted...

anyone feel free to correct.

That is correct Marianne87, yes because he betrayed Christ, and by that, we should appreciate our life with more authority, because sometimes I feel we take life for granted, I'm not sure if they go backwards, but they do a dawera around something I'm pretty sure, it happened to our church every single year, you always need to remember who betrayed Christ, and what his consequence was, it's not right to commit suicide, God gave you life, and for that you are going to take it away!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Every dawera in the church goes from right to left....except for that one which goes left to right...(bad to good)