what should i do?

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
[shadow=red,left]ok
there are 2 churches here in B.C
my dad wants to go to one and i want to go to the other
and the abouna told me to go to his church and my dad and i can't decide which one and i really neeed help because i am talking about easter and thats only 3 days away :'( :'( :'( :'([/shadow]

Comments

• There is no conflict: both churches are good.
    You should listen to your father since he does not tell you to do anything against God. God blesses the obedient son.
    Think this way: how to be more with your father and worship the Lord at the same time?

Another risky and much less practical way is to go to both together.

Unless there are other details I do not know of, abouna will be happy if you go to any church and unhappy if you miss both.
  • well thanx 4 the advice
  • i think that you should go to one church one sunday and the other the other sunday or wensday but for easter i would go to the one with more people and more poeple praising god because god listens to many people so i think you should both go to the one with more people on easter and then have a plan like you and ur dad go to one church on sunday then you go the other church the next sunday
  • on easter that's today ;D ;D i think you should go with your father.....i don't think easter would be as good with out your family...........
  • i had exactly the same problem...

my sister and i wanted to go to one church and my parents to another....

however...

we lookd at which one was beneftial for me...

like which one i would concentrate more in...and for me there was abig difference in the decisions...

so u just have to difrintiate like that...

i know that it porobably has already passed ..but this is for next year...

Bekrestos anaesti??????????????
  • [quote author=Mickey-who is like God link=board=10;threadid=3692;start=0#msg52927 date=1145581666]
    i think that you should go to one church one sunday and the other the other sunday or wensday but for easter i would go to the one with more people and more poeple praising god because god listens to many people so i think you should both go to the one with more people on easter and then have a plan like you and ur dad go to one church on sunday then you go the other church the next sunday

one is on saturday other on sun
  • well thank you everyone
  • no worries! ;D