Some questions

WMAWMA
edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
A simple question. Does God interact with man through indirect means. For example, if God wanted to make a man aware that something was not right, and events arose which seemed to stop them taking part in an event, [And happened multiple times, in succession], could it be God attempting to stop you take part in that event? Does God work in that way in mans lives? If not, does satan work in that way? Can satan work in that way? Do they both operate in this manner, and if so, how is a person meant to decide which one is holding them back from the event; satan or God? Does coincidence exist? I eagerly await replies, and thank you in advance for your answers

Comments

• Considence doesn't exist. God plans your life for you one step at a time, and at all times you have a choice to listen to God or to listen to the devil.
    I don't really know if either God or satan work in the way in preventing you to do something multiple times. But I think if you look deep into the situation, you will decide whether following it will bring you closer to God or farther away from Him, and by that you can decide what was farthering you away...God or the devil.

That's just what I think...so anyone feel free to correct.
  • But I think if you look deep into the situation, you will decide whether following it will bring you closer to God or farther away from Him, and by that you can decide what was farthering you away...God or the devil.

What about if you are unsure as to wether it will bring you closer to God or not? I know the question is a bit obscure, and for that I apologise.
  • I can't attempt to answer a question I don't know. Sorry.