Can anybody help me?

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
I'm wondering if anybody can give me any saints pictures, or Jesus' milestones like when he was a child, when he was preaching to the others(like when st. mary couldn't find him), when he was a teenager, the last supper, when God is crying in bloody tears, betrayel of judas if anybody has the thrown money, or the cutting of the ear by peter, please if you have any of these, and please also contain the pictures of the crucificion, ressurection and ascension that will be deeply appreciated, and you don't have to have all of them, but I would like to have some of them if you have any of them, and I know the thread picture and picture2 and also icons, please just send them on here, thank you that will be greatly and I mean greatly appreciated, please and thank you :)!

Forever,
Coptic Servent

Comments

• Hi, CopticServent. I was going to post some pictures, but I'm sure that all the ones I have you have. Do you still want them or no?

love lots,
    CopticChica21
  • the last supper, when God is crying in bloody tears

..is this the picture u r looking for or 2 separate pictures 1 for the last supper and 1 for Him crying the bloody tears at Gethsamene
  • i love this picture
  • last supper
  • last supper
  • last supper
  • last supper
  • i cant post anymore pictures the adminstrators need to delete some pictures from the picture 1 and 2 forums cause there is no more space left

i got this message when i tried to post more:
    The upload folder is full. Please contact the administrator.

If you like, pm me your email address and i can send you much more pictures :)

• Thank you so muchhhhhh...PrincessMary, May God bless you, and thank you, sure I'll give it to you tomorrow, because I have to go now!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Can I please ask for the picture of St. Maximos and Dometius and St. Mina please! Thank you very appreciated!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=CopticChica21 link=board=10;threadid=3598;start=0#msg51937 date=1144196222]
    Hi, CopticServent. I was going to post some pictures, but I'm sure that all the ones I have you have. Do you still want them or no?

love lots,
    CopticChica21

I can go for anything, thank you!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • These are the greatest Last Supper pictures I have ever seen. They are beautiful. It is my first time to see them.

Thanks for posting.
  • Does anyone have Archangel Michael meeting St. Mary?

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • It's alright I have gotten it!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • bosy ba2a ya c.s... ana copying and pasting a link that contains various pictures, that PrincessMary, Rabina yekhaleeha, sent me cause i asked her for it. this is the link, however if the pictures are not going to be of much help to you, olely about it and i'll send you another link. click on the link below.. salam ;D

http://www.divinemercy333.net/Religious_Art_Work_page_1.html
  • Thank you so much ya filobateer shokran!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent