Very Interesting

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
I have a simple question and will be followed a certain order, first the question first, which saint(s) do you follow as a guider or a role model? Is there a purpose/reason you follow this saint? if so why? do you have any stories in which they have guided you or you have waited patiently one time and all of a sudden something happen throught the prayers to them? how do you look up to them, do you just read books, have stories told about them, seen a movie or a picture? have they done any miracles for you or anybody else? even though you follow them, are (they) your intercessioner(s)?

Forever,
Coptic Servent

Comments

• laa laa laa laa!! dah so2al mohem w'3awezloh mokh w'tafkeer gamed awy, wanah ma2darsh afakar elah wanah bashrab kobayet el shay el sadah (awo sa3at besokar ;D) el mo3tabarah. ;D bas 3ala fekrah ba2a ya coptic servant, enty posed a question that's, not just interesting but also very important and diverse (shamel ya3ny).... in other words, ur not addressing just us, laken bardoh addressing different Christian denominations. bravo ya C.S. (btw dal nickname beta3ek min delwa2ti... eh ra2yak?? ;D :) ) yalah ya sity, 3ashan tenbesty... :D

p.s. this will not be the answer to C.S. question, i will reply however as soon as i get a kobayet shay! which will be around an hour or so... wait for meeeeee!!! 8)
  • Pope kyrollos
    he was very kind genorous did many miracles
    had an encouter with two wolves/fox dunno running at me prayed that he'd help then two foxes /wolves got scared and ran away from me
  • Jude Thaddeus
    I like him because he in the catolic church which i have attended many times he is the saint of lost causes and when all else fails turn to him and he will help.

Dont have a good stry thogh ill get bacj to u on that one
  • I like to follow St. Maximus and St. Domatius because of their pure holy lives.
  • Shokran, thank you very much all, wey ya filobateer, mashe ok, C. S. is alright with me, hehe, alright, that is very interesting-Abba Mina, Adeodatus, God Be With Us, thank you for sharing, I deeply appreciate it!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • SAINT BISHOY! I love the fact that I had the honor of being named after him... and I love him for the fact that he left all for the name of the Lord... he actually helps all... just remember next time cry "ya anba bishoy sa3dni" and he'll come to your aid right away!
  • WOW, bishoy, that is very interesting, ya it is an honor if your name is the same as the saint you adore!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • I don’t adore any saints... but he is my patron saint... he is the one I look up to... and I strive to be called perfect by the master as he was!
  • I consider it adoring a saint, but you can thing of it as a patron saint, well, it is still awesome if you think about it!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • I look up to St. Marina. She was so brave and courageous and she is a wonderful role model. She was able to fight the devil and I especially liked that when they were trying to drown her she didn't get scared, but she took it and God gave her this as the baptism. Like all other saints, she was able to endure so much and I try to be brave like her. She's the saint for me.

love lots,
    CopticChica21
  • WOW, CopticChica21, that is awesome, I never knew that St. Marina was drowned, thanks for sharing!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Copticchica, i dont think st. Marina was drowned, in her movie, they put her in a pot of boiling water, but the water did not burn her, and then she heard a voice from heaven and God told her that that was her baptism :)

I love all the saints but St. Mary is my role model because I was named after her and I think she is a great saint. I love to see any movies about her ( I saw "our lady of fatima", its a movie about st mary appearing to 3 little children in Fatima and doing a miracle; moving the sun, and healing many sick people) and i love to read books about her as well. Whenever I need anything, and I call on her name, she always answers quickly, i love her so much
  • WOW, PrincessMary, that was awesome thank you for sharing, I love the miracle about moving the sun, that would be so cool to see, thank you for sharing deeply appreciated!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • yea its an awesome movie they usually have it in the public libraries....if u get a chance definetly watch it
  • Alright, I'll make sure to take a chance and ask for it thanks!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [sub]Actually, PrincessMary, in real life, they DID try to drown her, by that way they were trying to kill her. IT didn't work and since she had never been baptized, God blessed the water and told her that she had just gotten baptized. She rejoiced and then was not afraid.

love lots,
    CopticChica21[/sub]