Is there such a thing as a "sinful" sport?

Comments

• exactly wat i said.

btw, there r guy cheerleaders ;)
  • [quote author=egprincess link=board=1;threadid=356;start=90#msg4757 date=1088177019]
    exactly wat i said.

btw, there r guy cheerleaders ;)

Ok, then I am freaked. But then this proves my thesis; whether male of female, you can play any sport you want, with males or females, it doesn't matter at all.
  • [quote author=Michael_Thoma link=board=1;threadid=356;start=75#msg4727 date=1088146269]
    I wouldn't go so far as to say God punished him with Parkinson's Disease, that's a horrible thing to say. Who are we to say whether or not GOd is punishing him?? Look, Pope John Paul II has Parkinson's, he's one of the Holiest men alive. I think we should leave the judgments to God.

You know, I never looked at it like that before.

But now that I think about it, maybe it could've been that way. I mean God punishing Ali and also giving Parkinson's to Pope John Paul II so that God could show his works in him. You know what I mean? Hold on, let me find the verse.......

Ah here we go.......

John Chapter 9

1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.

2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

Well, then again, i'm re-reading this verse, and I guess it wasn't Ali's fault for getting Parkinsons "neither hath this man sinned..."

It's tough to come to a conclusion as to why these people got Parkinson's. Like you said, we should leave the judgments to God, since He works in mysterious ways.

- Chris
  • Bottom line is, Ali stinkith!
  • St. Paul had a skin disease, yet he was St. Paul.
  • guys, [glow=red,2,300]FOCUS[/glow]
  • :)
    yea it is a different story if we r versing guys unless we train wit them but otherwise we play with gals trust me they r rough 2 they r the worst

ye egypricess it is a way of thinkin but it really annoys me like fine say dat bout a different sport but soccer coz i LOVE soccer

and Mathitis i dun just spit on that no afence i wanted to spit at her

she is soooo weird

God bless
  • [quote author=nardin link=board=1;threadid=356;start=90#msg4954 date=1088248572]
    :)
    yea it is a different story if we r versing guys unless we train wit them but otherwise we play with gals trust me they r rough 2 they r the worst

ye egypricess it is a way of thinkin but it really annoys me like fine say dat bout a different sport but soccer coz i LOVE soccer

and Mathitis i dun just spit on that no afence i wanted to spit at her

she is soooo weird

God bless

You spat at my reply? Why? :'(
  • i am lost what is all that spitting going on HEEEEELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :)
  • Do not spit at people because it is not loving.
  • ...and quite disgusting....
  • hay ppl ;)
    i didnt spit at er 4 real i wanted 2 but. i did not spit at ur reply i agree wit it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unless like u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u would prob do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so would I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! obvously i didnt do it coz itas "not loving" and it is haram and i would prob get in biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig trouble

Jkz ppls chill take a chill pill

God Bless lol
  • nardin, why are you so angry and offensive. Please try to make a point when you write or speak, right now you are wasting board space.
  • Yea Mike's got a point Nardin.

You don't need a thousand million exclamation points to make your point. Now its much more uncomfortable to read this thread.

- chris
  • Banoub, thank God your post took a new page lol.
    Matt
  • Do you see how many female soccer players are in this world??? I believe that they are all striaght, so please, tell your servant to let everyone make their own choices.

sleepy
  • Sorry, What are you talking about?

Mike
  • I was talking about nardin's post about her liking soccer, and her churhc servants saying something about that provoking homosexuality. I was just replying by saying that there are many female soccer players, and they're straight, so let everyone choose what they like to do, and stop being stereotypical.

sleepy
  • hay sorry peoplez
    she comes up with the weirdest things its not funny she says we cant wear pants or skirts above our knees let me refrase that all skirts hae to go to ankle ewww i hate em n she says wen we grow up we cant have a job we have to b like houseworking people i fink dats wrong we need money 2!!
  • i can't really judge her but i think somebody from the sunday school elders need to have a talk with her or something
    i am not saying she is a bad person but.....
  • yes i no but she was our sunday skool servant but not anymore
  • Well as a guy I agree...no jk!

Well I just think that sunday school teacher is kinda sa'eedie, haha.

Wasim, RUN FROM SA'EEDIES!!!(Insider Joke)

MIKE
  • lol
    no she isnt sa'eedie she is olden dayish she said wen her daughter gets married she not gonna have a reception only sandwiches in the church hall weirdo!!!

nardin
  • oh no she is a mother too :o
    again i am just kidding she could be a very nice mother i can't judge her
  • no wasim if i were u n ididnt no er id get freaked out but nowing her is even worse

so ur luky ur bac there safe
    she goes i got it all from a protestant lady and im thinking halloooo we r copts
  • i 4got 2 add she has like a cinema tv n they cant watch it only saint movies or da news
    n they cant go out to da cinemas, put make up on, cant go to skool so dey had homeskool its like deyre torturing themselves

Nardin

no affense
  • acutally i did have a Christian friend in egypt who is protestant that didn't even own a tv him and his family
    decided not to have a tv at all but he did go to school with me though
  • Well H.G. Bishop Antonious Morcos, Bishop of Africa (except Egypt)'s mother never let the TV enter her house and now look at how her children became.

Mike
  • im no where near africa so what happened to them