another genius game!!

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
hey guys..i kinda lost the other topic or u cans ay i can't find it so lets start another one!!
ok..here we go again:
1.54=C in a D(with J)
2.13=S on the A F.
3.18 H on a G C

GBU
sandra

Comments

• any geniuses??
  • I can't figure out any, but can I try, and I have one question before I try, where did the other one go?

1) 10 b are on t.o
    2) 50 s in a
    3) 7 c in the w
    4) 32 o in 1 c

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • i have no clue where the other one went!
  • um i think the admins might of delelted it becasue it has got nothing spiritual in any way!! maybe we can make it spritual...any1 got ideas??
  • I think we can talk about spirituality, like we can do the game with a mix of spirituality as in:
    1) 43 d in the c f
    1-answer) 43 days in the christmas fast! Does anyone like this idea?

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • DEFINETLY very educational...n Very nice Example!!

do u have any more...

of how bout a sentece..they SOLD JEsus for 30 d.
  • Thank you Why, I think I got that one, isn't it "they sold Jesus for 30 dinar" May I please say something real quick, Judas is ridiculious, because Jesus for 30 dinar? excuse me? I would give my entire life and sell what I got to offer to God, if I had more I would also offer as much as I had and even more! This is awful, who in the world would ever sell the Lord for 30 dinar, just my response! Sorry, but I had to say that!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • very very true!! but i still donot know the reason for judas portraying jesus!! they say it was for money...but if it was...wouldnt he of demmanded for money??? like if you are selling your beloved TV and they offer $20 wouldnt you say NO way id rather keep it..or you would say ...no WAY nothing less than $90...

n CORRECT!! oh thats a good idea...we can meditate on every fazoora we come accross!! ok...here is a VERY VERY VERY good one...

1 c.
    2 n.
    1.c of t=
    4g.

it is VERY beautiful saying!!
  • 3) 7 c in the w- 7 contineintes in the world
  • That is correct Johannes(John)!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=why link=board=13;threadid=2999;start=0#msg45326 date=1136524730]
    very very true!! but i still donot know the reason for judas portraying jesus!! they say it was for money...but if it was...wouldnt he of demmanded for money??? like if you are selling your beloved TV and they offer $20 wouldnt you say NO way id rather keep it..or you would say ...no WAY nothing less than $90...

n CORRECT!! oh thats a good idea...we can meditate on every fazoora we come accross!! ok...here is a VERY VERY VERY good one...

1 c.
    2 n.
    1.c of t=
    4g.

it is VERY beautiful saying!!

why, you ought to remember that back then money--as in 30 dinar was a big deal, but I really wanted a healthy life, but judas SHOULDN'T have sold our Lord, I have always wanted to see God and worship him, but at the same time, money is not what you need to live a healthy life, like the saints, they had the CROSS--protection, and the Bible--to keep there life organized and healthy, but do you remember St. Moses the Black, he is a GREAT saint, but he didn't have a healthy life before, he was a stealer, a murder, and anything that he wanted to do, but as he got the message of God, he turned is life around that quick, he said no to his fellow followers, when they asked let's steal or murder someone I really don't remember, but the main point here was St. Moses the Black had the chance to change his life around, and judas and St. Peter, had their chances to turn their life around, but didn't, judas committed suicide by hanging himself, and St. Peter cried! Our Lord knew this was going to happen!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • hey all,
    this game was meant to be for fun..and why i think you got me wrong about the game because i don't get that saying at all..so its up to you guys if you wanna continue making it spiritual go ahead..and if you wanna make it for fun and not all of it be spiritual i have alot of stuff like that..but its totally up to all of you!!

GBU
    sandra
  • so..what do you guys think it shud be??
  • WHAT IS GOING ON HERE????????????

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • nothing is going on here..the thing is i did a game before and for some reason i can't find it so i did another one but i don't think its gonna work so i am just gonna lock it!

GBU
    sandra