How much is a talent of pure gold in dollars?

edited December 2005 in Faith Issues
Exodus 37:24

I think im just curious.. but it might help me...

Also how much angels do you think are in a legion if that makes sense.. 6000? 10,000? , something else?

If this isnt the right forum for this topic someone can put it in another forum?

Comments

• [quote author=mikeforjesus link=board=1;threadid=2889;start=0#msg44335 date=1134439322]
    Exodus 37:24

I think im just curious.. but it might help me...

Also how much angels do you think are in a legion if that makes sense.. 6000? 10,000? , something else?

If this isnt the right forum for this topic someone can put it in another forum?

You'd have to do major research if even that's possible..
  • Major research? I dont think so ServantofJesus its something that I would think not a little people should know..
    But maybe?

God Bless His people!
  • Yea but those terms are like archaic..you can find it..I'm not denying that but it'd be a bit hard I guess..or it would depend on where you looked..I doubt anyone just randomly happens to know something like that..
  • yeah but some would I agree maybe not many...

I think I kinda wanted someone else to do the research if they dont know it already instead of me.. since I think I was taking longer than I should of on something that did not seem very important to me at the time (but maybe it will be helpful to know later) in my bible study..

or if noone would I could go back to it because I would be reminded of the post?

Anyway im talking too much maybe?
  • I looked up some definitions at dictionary.com already... but I dont know if it has copyright.. would the owners (?) of dictionary.com allow us to post things from dictionary.com here?

But thanx anyway for wanting to help but it might not be allowed
  • She did post that she got the information from dictionary.com so that is enough.