Interesting article

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
i was surfing the web looking for the importance of repentence and confession, but instead i found this article...i urge everyone to read this, it touched me and yet had me angered at the same time:

http://www.coptichistory.org/new_page_669.htm

note: just scroll down, it's titled, "An Ex-devil"

Comments

• OMG yostina....that article is soooooooo good to read....im only half way and im not going to stop but it is very good to read these kind of things...it makes me soo happy to be a cotpic orthodox.....i urge alot and alot of people to read this PLZ its so good but long...but good!!!!!! ;D :D
  • ok i finished ...it takes a while and all i can do i feel like crying ...cry, cry and cry.....firstly it makes you soooooooo thankful for all the thins that happen in our lifes and that i personally live in a free country...

secondly that i have a loving family and frinds

thirdly we dont have these selfish people in this country and that the law can protect me from these evil acts but in no way does this article anger me but the actual act of what happens in Egypt scares and angers me ...how girls soooo nieve can be treated that low.....btw in one of the stories where the girl is druged without her realising....i honestly dont know what she should of done.....it wasnt her fault that she was drugged!!!! i feel sorry for all these girls and the girls in Egypt!!!

I thank GOD from the bottom of my heart with all my emotions that He is soooooo merciful to me and you!!!

please pray for these people....

God be with them :'( :'( :'(

Please read the site!! :-[

tadpole
    marina :'(
  • omg, omg, OMG!!!!!!!!

that is, its just, omg no words can explain my anger, and at the same time i just want to cry so bad...

it is just so plain wrong, especially the girl that they drugged, omg, it just hurts me so much and breaks my heart....
  • :o :o :o
    WOW, just WOW

I'm so happy that guy was able to get them all to convert back again. AND that he has converted. WOW.

It's a great article, please read it.
  • [quote author=Coptic-Irini link=board=1;threadid=2672;start=0#msg42005 date=1131201247]
    :o :o :o
    WOW, just WOW

I'm so happy that guy was able to get them all to convert back again. AND that he has converted. WOW.

It's a great article, please read it.

I agree with every word you said Coptic-Irini, I'm so glad that he was able to have them convert back to christianity and than he believed every word or the Lord, it's beautiful to hear that! I recommend all of you to read this article!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • It good to see that God gives sight to those who were blind.
  • im not angry at all!!!!

however i really feel sorry about the girl who got drugged becasue she had nothing to do with them and i really dont know what i would of done in her situation really...u dont really know what u could do in her position!!!!!

just thank god for our safetiness
  • ONE WORD!

[move][glow=red,2,300]AWSOME!![/glow][/move]
  • Ya its a great article, there also a book about another guy, or might be the same one called "Why I left Jihad".

-Pete