Looking for a song!!!!!

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Hey guys if you could helpe me out it would be great...I'm looking for the song "Jesus stands and says"....if anyone has a clue of what i'm talking about it would be awesome! thanks very much.
Pray for me!!!
Dany

Comments

• ...there's also an arabic version about st mary that sounds something like "anti el shafi3a el akramo"....sorry for beating up the arabic so badly
  • i love that last song, if someone has it in english that would be great: anti el shafi3a el akramo.

ALso wondering if someone has the english version of "wasat el ba7r el hayeg". Man i love that song ;D
    and while we r busy also "Meshmomken yerta7 albak" ;)

• Do you know what the arabic version of the song title is? Maybe you might want to check out http://www.saintmina-holmdel.org/Multimedia/index.php!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Thanks CopticServent! You rock :)
    For those interested, it is on the page CopticServent linked.
  • [quote author=Dany link=board=2;threadid=2681;start=0#msg41396 date=1130711819]
    Thanks CopticServent! You rock :)
    For those interested, it is on the page CopticServent linked.

Dear Dany,
    Thank you for the compliment, and I am interested, but what page would I find it on, if it's not too much to ask?

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • OK WELL, i tried making a link to a specific song, but it's impossible on that page. Therefore, the most I can tell you is to type up "Ante El-Shafee3 " under FIND of your internet explorer, and you'll find 2 hits. It's not the first one you find, cause that one's the instrumental version. It's under the miscellaneous section. By the way this wasn't the exact version I had in mind, but it sure did the job :) I just wanted to hear it...but from what I remember, the version I used to listen to when I was a kid (...makes me sound like an adult...but i mean like...5 years ago lol) is the one Ibrahim Ayad OR his kid sing....I can't remember exactly, it's very vague in my mind, but yea that's all I have to say. Enough blabbing on.
    Thanks again :)
  • [quote author=Hos Erof link=board=2;threadid=2681;start=0#msg41391 date=1130710538]
    i love that last song, if someone has it in english that would be great: anti el shafi3a el akramo.

ALso wondering if someone has the english version of "wasat el ba7r el hayeg". Man i love that song ;D

does any1 have the english version of those songs, because i love them but in arabic its a little hard to understand...
  • antee ilshafee3 is here
    http://www.saintmina-holmdel.org/Multimedia/index.php!
    under the blue tab SPIRITUAL SONGS
    go to the bottom of the page, count 6 blue titles from the bottom
    St. Mary (2), u will find it the second song down

mesh momken yertah albak

http://www.saintmina-holmdel.org/Multimedia/index.php!

count 7 blue titles from the top of the page, then go to
    Boulos Malak
    Lamma Ra Any
    the second column, 1st song

west el bahr ilhayeg
    http://www.saintmina-holmdel.org/Multimedia/index.php
    count 7 blue titles from the top of the page, then go to
    Boulos Malak
    Lamma Ra Any
    the second column, 4th song down

sorry i dont know of any english versions :(

i have the lyrics for JESUS STANDS AND SAYS, but i cant find the song anywhere

Jesus stands and says
    I am the way
    Dont go far away
    Alleluia

I am Your Christ
    I am the light
    When you follow me right
    Alleluia

Come to Me my son
    Let My will be done
    Till My kingdom come
    Alleluia

He knocks on my door
    I shall wait no more
    He will fight my war
    Alleluia

He cures my soul
    Whenever I fall
    Everytime I call
    Alleluia

At His feet I bow
    Jesus tell me how
    To worship You now
    Alleluia

• its ok, thanks anyways ;) :)

does anyone else have them?
  • [quote author=Christ4Life link=board=2;threadid=2681;start=0#msg41452 date=1130777600]
    its ok, thanks anyways ;) :)

does anyone else have them?

have what?
  • [quote author=Christ4Life link=board=2;threadid=2681;start=0#msg41407 date=1130716825]
    [quote author=Hos Erof link=board=2;threadid=2681;start=0#msg41391 date=1130710538]
    i love that last song, if someone has it in english that would be great: anti el shafi3a el akramo.

does any1 have the english version of those songs, because i love them but in arabic its a little hard to understand...

this...