Instruments

Comments

• play the tabla
  • seriously? you play tabla?
  • i play the drums and of course the tabla!!
  • i don't think tabla is hard...everyone can play it.
  • haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sandra... ya rite.. its hard... not as hard as like the piano or something but it is
  • lol ya but tabla doesnt really sound that hard compared to other insturments so i guess its easy to learn
  • [quote author=sandrahanna link=board=13;threadid=2419;start=15#msg39303 date=1127587642]
    no...guitar isn't hard at all!
    but piano is a litle bit hard to learn!
    well...i hope i can learn the deaf!i love its sound!
    well guitar isn't really that hard depending on how much u practice and same thing with piano ect.....everybody is good at different insturments it just depends on how much u pursue it lol......even tabla
  • maybe just playing it is simple, I do have a small tabla that my khalo got me from egypt, but professionally it's very difficult!
  • I wish i could play the tabla, but instead i play the doule bass!!
  • [quote author=~*CHIPSY*~ link=board=13;threadid=2419;start=15#msg37450 date=1125871824]
    mi mom says dat i have a thing called a wahba... like its a talent. i dont play with notes/ music. i listen to the song and just play it. we juss hav 2 look at da talents god gave us and we hav 2 use them in da best way possible.
    thats awsome but not everything in music comes natural u still gotta know fingering postitions(well if u want to play it right) and that might require either u teach ur self from a book or someone teaches u. God can also give u the passion to learn music.
    thats really cool though u can listen and play.
  • [quote author=thebrain link=board=13;threadid=2419;start=30#msg39758 date=1128198506]
    [quote author=sandrahanna link=board=13;threadid=2419;start=15#msg39303 date=1127587642]
    no...guitar isn't hard at all!
    but piano is a litle bit hard to learn!
    well...i hope i can learn the deaf!i love its sound!
    well guitar isn't really that hard depending on how much u practice and same thing with piano ect.....everybody is good at different insturments it just depends on how much u pursue it lol......even tabla

i agree with that...if u practice anyting u wil be perfect at it!
  • Ive been playing the clarinet for 3 years, counting this year.

Ive been playing the piano for like half a year.

I've been playing percussion for like 1/2 a year.

GOD BLESS
  • alto saxaphone 1 year
  • ok violin lessons for about a term then quit!!

um...had a go at trumpet (not designed for girls..lol..trust me)

um..recorder (3 year..alittle bit embarassing but funny enough it was in my yr 4-6 school curicculum...we had to learn it!!)

n now..recording a CD...with my VOICE...lalalalalalal do ray me fa....ok u get the point
  • Thank you CopticChica21 and copticross, and that is wonderful to hear that almost everyone of you play at least 1 instrument!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • WOW, why, I also played the recorder, and still know how to play
    "hot cross buns" and I'm teaching others how to play, we also had to the recorder!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • I have a quick question, me and my friend we're debating on if a flubahorn, is there such thing?

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • i Play
    the flute
    the violin
    a bit of piano
    used to play guitar
    lol :D
  • as to the flubahorn, i have no idea. ???
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=board=13;threadid=2419;start=45#msg48724 date=1140711270]
    i Play
    the flute
    the violin
    a bit of piano
    used to play guitar
    lol :D

That's awesome josephgabriel!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Am i the only one who plays the oboe. I have been playing it for 2 years.
  • Wow, the oboe is really hard to play because of the double sided reed, that's awesome. Anyway, you guys are all awesome, I had no idea so many people played intruments on this site. Personally, I think it's really relaxing to play something, (once you get past the frustration of first learning how to play.)

I play the trumpet mainly, (been playing for 5 years.)
    Other than that I'm learning to play the drums and the guitar (which is really hard, I really don't have the fingers for it! lol)
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=13;threadid=2419;start=45#msg48026 date=1140043064]
    I have a quick question, me and my friend we're debating on if a flubahorn, is there such thing?

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

havent heard of it...btw..u n ur friends have very interesting topics to talk about..lol
  • Thanks why, if it's regarding about the flubahorn, we were watching a show on tv, and this girl said, "I play the flubahorn" so I was curious, and me and my friend were debating whether or not it's a real instrument!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Hey, CopticServent, it was a flugehorn. And there is such a thing as a flugehorn, I don't remember her every saying that it was a flubahorn. lol. I might be wrong.

love lots,
    CopticChica21
  • hey guy first i would like to state my name is tim
    and i love playing guitar i play electric and accoustic
    i've been playing for 6 years
  • I am playing
    violin - 13 years
    piano - 9 years
    guitar - 8 years
    3aud - 7 years
    flute - 5 years
    nay - 5 years

I started with the violin, which was very difficult for me because i started in the age of 5. :D
    The rest wasn´t very difficult.... I play the violin now in a big orchestra of 50 persons...
    But what i really love is playing our alhan and taraneem with these instruments especially with the sound of kanun ... i want to learn it...  :D
    [coptic]Gewrgioc[/coptic]
  • well sry but i do  lol maybe u guys can find them.  anyway

piano -- 3-4 yrs not exactly sure im stil  keepin it up i hop. 

clarinet---  2 yrs

plzz p4m thxx
  • i've only played the clarinet for 3 years and the piano 6 years, and still going. It makes it fun when you can play lots of church songs/hymns