Keep praying

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
Hi everyone how are you u well for 7 years my mom has been sick and so the day before Saint Marys feast we got oil from a picture of Saint Mary and so we put it on her but then at first she did not do any thing she could not even stand up for a second and then on Saint Marys feast she was not sick any more so that was from the oil and Saint Mary and from our Lord Jesus Christ well pray for your family and you prayers will be answered just like mine.

God bless all of you

Comments

• Hi & Congratulations Jewel33!

It's nice to read about this miracle our Lord Jesus has made to your mother by the intercession and prayers of St Virgin Mary and the blessing of the oil.

I believe Theotokos sends us this oil for our blessing and that it comes directly from God. St Mary is constantly praying for us and performing miracles everywhere in the workd, helping all who ask for her intercession (including non Christians).

Miracles are the direct expression of God's Love towards us and His Saints and they surely strengthen our faith as we witness His Glory.

In fact, we hear and read many miracles have happened recently that last week before 2005 St Mary feast (as like always and all year round!).

So what would you answer a person saying: "The time for miracles is over.." ?! Simply: "As long as God exists that is of course forever there will always be miracles each and every second!"

It is important to write and send the miracles that happen so everybody will read and know about them. Miracles are good news!

Glory to Our Lord Jesus Christ!
  • :DWOW :D

[glow=red,2,300]'Glory to God in the Highest, peace on earth and good will towards men'[/glow]

So what would you answer a person saying: "The time for miracles is over.." ?! Simply: "As long as God exists that is of course forever there will always be miracles each and every second!"

yeah that's so true!

plz remember me in your prayers

GBU
  • thats cool...u r always in my prayers...god bless u!
  • Thankyou for all of your prayers and you all are in my prayers god bless!!!!
  • Welcome Jewels33 and your in my prayers!
  • that's a great testimony.. glory be to God! :)

laura
  • 'Glory to God in the Highest, peace on earth and good will towards men'

• God bless you all and God can do any thing and he can save you.
  • [center][glow=red,2,300]AMEN[/glow[/center]]