big question

2»

Comments

• oh...really if so i shud have been there from the time i came here!
  • hey, im the most wanted on this site's black list!

lol

its not a good thing, it just means I have a tendency to get off topic a lot, its in the Egyptian blood...lol

anyways, guys we shud really get this board back on topic, cuz the last 2 pages have been off topic..lol

so I think the quetion is pretty much done, if so, then i guess its time to lock it up!!

lol
  • that's when it says you can be an admin soon! when you get to the 5th star
  • no, well, the person who started the topic can lock it, or when the admins see this, they will prolly lock it..

anyways, lemme try n pull this back on topic, we shud stop lie in the what if world cuz that never ends!!

Its just a waste of time n thought.. Think about the present and the things u actaully control.. and think about God instead of useless What ifs..
  • is this bout u bein fat or diein?
  • No, read the very first post.. its something about if u know ur gunna die, but read it..

the fat thing we conquered..at least I think..
  • so being on the admin black list is bad? really I never knew that!
  • lol, oh no, sorry, i prolly got myself into more trouble by sying that,..

if u guys didnt get that, it was a joke...

there is no admin black list... I made it up cuz I am constatly messing up here, like going off topic and now this, sorry if u guys took thst seriously, i meant it as a joke...
    plz forgive me..
  • oh...your forgiven...hey umm...what's next after Senior Member...sorry for going off topic Bigmak...I just needed to ask that question!