big question

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
if u know u might die in couple of yr later do u think not thinkin about it well change that i know that its in gods handd but im just curious
???

Comments

• if you put your life into God's hand, and submit to his will, and show him that whatever he sees fine with your life is ok with you, maybe, yes. As Christ did that with Abraham and his son Issac.
  • 'that is realy mindfull :-\

thnkss anyways
  • who know when their gunna die?

re u just wondering?

• that is true about what marmar said...because no one knows when there gonna die exactly...God only knows exactly WHEN your gonna die
  • ok i guess yall dont know me very well im one of them big kid or as yall refer to thm fat and i have always got that comment and i was wondering about it its sad but wat can u do its life plus its gonna be for the best wwat ever godd does to me i dont care im ready for both options death or life
  • bigmak...don't say that about your life...don't say your fat...we shouldn't call anybody fat at all...maybe you can call them big...but you shouldn't because your judging...and now you are judging yourself...and who cares what people think...it's what YOU think about yourself...and satan is tricking into believeing your fat...don't think that...tell satan this..."Go away satan, for I am not gonna believe that..."
  • i know i dont care about wat people say but even my parents tell me the same thing and they like lose weight they think losing weight is like eating a candy bar
  • hmm life is harsh that wat i can say
  • lol i agree life is harsh. but again it's god's planning and who are we, who are made of dust to question god's will. after all in the lord's payer we say

"THY WILL BE DONE, ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN"

--marmar ;)
  • "THY WILL BE DONE, ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN"

excallent!that is the answer!!
    thats why god made everything for us not to get confused!!
  • God is not gunna judge us on how well we do in the swimsuit conpetition...
    cuz if so, I wud def. not make it..lol

Anyways,,, our outward appearance isnt as important as our inside, but dont get me wrong, it does have some importance,, because we are lights to the world, so we gotta be clean.. like no odd piercing or tatoos or strange hair colors, etc etc//...

But we must clean our selves inward first.. and everyhting else will fall into place..

Jesus said not to worry about what we will eat or wear or what will happen tomorrow.. and to take care of each thing in its own time...

btw, u know what.. build or skinniess is not important, u dont see all the abounas n sayednas working out and dieting all the time.. therefore it must nnot be important...
  • [quote author=bigmak link=board=13;threadid=2411;start=0#msg37301 date=1125807247]
    ok i guess yall dont know me very well im one of them big kid or as yall refer to thm fat and i have always got that comment and i was wondering about it its sad but wat can u do its life plus its gonna be for the best wwat ever godd does to me i dont care im ready for both options death or life

good posts guys! ;) ;D

I agree with MarMar... life isn't all about outward appearances... yeah really and I always think of like the monks or nuns who left everything for God, and they never cared about looks, they left everything for God. and trust me BigMak you will want eternal life, God loves u sooooooooo much he wants to be with you.. even if u don't urself.. trust me eternal death & condemnation would be a horrible thing... the most pain u could never even imagine.. and it would be forever! but just think how great it would be to live forever with no pain whatsoever, in peace with the lord who loves you and redeemed you & saved u..

You should be happy about who you are, regardless of what anyone thinks.. you are God's child.. a king's child...
    Romans 8:38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come,
    8:39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
  • you know wat.. those people that say those stuff to you, are ignorant people, people that havent been touched by GOD'S POWER. and above all PEOPLE that arnt so good of judging. DO NOT JUDGE FOR YOU WILL BE JUDGED.

juss remember dat. nd its not all about appearance or how fat or how skinny you are... but the person you are. NO ONE IS PERFECT.

the lord jesus christ said "IF I AM WITH YOU, WHO CAN BE AGAINST YOU". ... i mean y let these people bother you.

Y STOOP DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL AND GET BEATEN WITH THEIR EXPERIENCE.

im sure ur better than that, and we must face tribulations to achieve the kingdom of GOD. its easier said than DONE, but you must hang in their. Pray for these people, pray that god opens their hearts, their eyes. FOR WITH GOD, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

"IF YOU HAVE FAITH AS SMALL AS A MUSTERD SEED AND YOU SAY TO THE MOUNTAIN MOVE FROM HERE TO THERE, IT SHALL MOVE"

nd god CREATED US IN HIS IMAGE, how can we not be proud of who we r and how we look?

but thank him, for everything that is in you, cuz other pple dont have the eyes u use, the ears you hear with, the extra kidney you have. or the heart that is beating in you.

-- hope i helped out
    remember 2 pray for me/

--marmar / chipsy
  • thnks alot u realy good with speeches arnt you???
  • yeah chipsy you are good!!
  • who's chipsy?
  • ;) thnkss every one
  • thankx.

--chipsy ;)
  • alrity then, so now that everyones satisfied, I guess then this topic is pretty much over cuz no1 knows when they are gunna die,,,,
  • who's chipsy?

i can't really say her name because it was hard but is it sheperd-of-the-soul????i thing but she prefered chipsy!!
  • my name is marina... im nown as chipsy. ummm which evr is fine.

--marina
  • yeah thats her!! ;)
  • [quote author=sandrahanna link=board=13;threadid=2411;start=15#msg37789 date=1126019556]
    yeah thats her!! ;)

The name chipsy has nuttin 2 do with chips. lol

--CHIPSY
  • The name chipsy has nuttin 2 do with chips

yeah it does chips is the male and chipsy is the female....JK
  • lool yall like are talkin about something totaly diffrent then any subjject metioned on the sit ::) :)
  • lol, we've brought all the topics under this board off-topic, i guess with school starting and everything, we want something to make us laugh, lol.... ;D
  • and now im on the admin black list.... is there any way i can get off??
  • and now im on the admin black list

whats that?
  • lol, bad ppl list...