which is worse

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
which is worse* ciggaretees or drugs.. i want ur opinion

Comments

• there both the worst...it's wrong to ruin the body that our Lord gave us!
  • I definitely agree with the past two posts, both are horrible... a slight overdose of drugs can easily lead to death, and you can easily get cancer by both. Not to mention that with each breath of a cigarette you take you loose a day of your life.
  • i agree 100% with what they said but you know what drugs are worse but that doesn'[t mean that ciggarets are not!!
  • thanks guys but i wanna know something if u were to see someone smoking a cigarrete and another having some drugs who would u stop first! or care about their health more! which one would die faster?!?!

-confused me-
  • The one who's taking drugs would die faster I suppose, but in the end, only God knows. And addicted people won't let you stop them that fast, but yea, I think I'd try to stop the drug-addicted one first. But most of the time they end up doing drugs again, because of the society they're living in. Same story with the cigarette smoking ppl. Rabena yer7am.
  • hey... hey... hey... smoking sucks... it messes you up... but now lets talk about drugs... first depends on which kind of drug... when you go to the doctor he/she gives you drugs... c'mon now... then maryjane... that should be a whole diff. topic... but I am sure in less then 20 years it will be used for medical reasons.... now for the number one drug killers...... it is nicotine and alcohol... so don’t smoke, and don’t drink... don’t do drugs... but depends on what drugs... by the way... I support the use of drugs in medical use only... but its wrong just to take it get high... and pass it along... you just have to be specific in which drugs you are talking about...
  • socoolbishoy i think she's talking about the type of drugs that you get addicted to and harm you. Which would die faster, medically, the drug addicted one (but only god knows who dies when). i would stop them both at the same time. both are horrible, we should all stay away from both.
  • Exactly Christ4life, you got me ;)

I'm sorry for being unclear socoolbishoy :-[
  • [quote author=CopticChica21 link=board=11;threadid=2373;start=0#msg36482 date=1125435354]
    thanks guys but i wanna know something if u were to see someone smoking a cigarrete and another having some drugs who would u stop first! or care about their health more! which one would die faster?!?!

-confused me-

ofcourse the on that take drugs......but also that doesn't mean that you leave the other one....also you can get both of them together and so you can't get confused anymore by saying which one should i talk to first?i really don't know how you do that! ::)
  • drugs are ileagel...aren't they?
    smoking is too but just for people under 18
    drinking is for people under 21
    ...so u could guess the effect of each by how the govt put it into categories...of wut's leagel and wut's not

Drugs would definetly kill u the faster....but guess wut....all of that u are just putting poison in ur body...committing suicide very slowly
  • Marianne you just hit the nail on the head. What I mean is I was just about to start this new thread about if you smoke or take drugs and you die from it is that really concidered suicide?
  • [shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]omg would it be like suicide... thats soo scary. cause like u are doing it to urself and ur harming ur body and crap! omg scary[/glow][/shadow]
  • CopticChica, what are the asterics (sry 4 the spelling) for????
  • actually i think i know what it is, i just hope its not what i think it is....
  • [quote author=MarMar91 link=board=11;threadid=2373;start=15#msg36673 date=1125546120]
    I think I know, its a shame I know, My mind is too polluted, filthy society, its good u dont know, and plz guys, cut it out with the watc out I'm gunna curse symbol okay..
    Please...

MarMar, with the society we live in, we have to be able to guess what that means. I mean go on any street, go to the mall, watch a movie, IT IS STILL THERE. It's becoming ridicoulus around here in NJ and NY, almost like a living nightmare.
  • I think all she said was crap (c. r. a. p.) so cool down... and cigs kill more than drugs...
  • i think gruga are worse!
  • it depends on the amount of .......you take!!!
    for example you smoke 2 boxes of cigarrete!so thats danger!and people who drink one bottle of.....per week..so thats not really going to effect more that the cigarrete!!sorry for misspell
  • u can die from just trying cocaine the very first time...

no you can't die from the very first time...people in my school like buy cocain when ever there is a game...and every time they let a new one try cocain!but they don't die!!
  • [quote author=sandrahanna link=board=11;threadid=2373;start=15#msg36989 date=1125690451]

u can die from just trying cocaine the very first time...

no you can't die from the very first time...people in my school like buy cocain when ever there is a game...and every time they let a new one try cocain!but they don't die!!

WHAT????? And your principal knows this??
  • [quote author=MarMar91 link=board=11;threadid=2373;start=15#msg36963 date=1125684521]
    u can die from just trying cocaine the very first time...
    but with a cig the first time u will get sick n throw up.. and if after that u foolishly choose to do it again, u will get addicted and get lung cancer.. :-\

lol... people are slowly drawn to smoking... starts with curiosity... and then they smoke it... and some start easy and start inhaling later more within time... so addiction is not so easy as with cocain... and cigs could kill you from the first time... ever thought of a heart attack...

lets now stop talking about this... and stay on the safe side... and not do either...
  • I heard stories about cocaine, they are very horrifing PLEASE if your peer pressured into it, be a proud and a great coptic christian say NO

here is a story I read last year in school
    -there was this NBA player that they took out of college or high school because he was so good at playing, so the guy that pulled him out of school, told him do you want $.... this much money (can't remember) so one day they had a party, and there were drugs so the player I think took a sniff of cocaine and dead!
  • interesting story...that was a sad ending!!
  • my father of confession said dat doing both is a sin. bcuz both harm thee body. :-\ .
  • ofcourse both of them are a sin but we are asking which one is worse?
  • i guess when it comes to dat, both of them have the same equality... i mean both all ends to death and hell.

--marmar
  • lol i had dis funnie friend of mine who took pixie sticks and referred to them as drugs. lol pixie sticks taste good. ;)

--marmar
  • huh..yeah they do!!
  • yea just dont sniff them they can make ur nose bleed