Aliens

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
What is your view of aliens? is there such things? Just wondering...

Comments

• some people say there is but no one knows...!some says that some aliens came and took some people to mars but no one know if thats right or wrong!!
  • nobody knows for sure, but anyone know the church's views on this?
  • in the Bible it doesnt say that God created anything else not on earth so according to the Bible they dont exist
  • i don't believe in 'em at all!!

and according 2 kirrilos02

in the Bible it doesnt say that God created anything else not on earth so according to the Bible they dont exist

yeah!

it's just 4 cartoons an' stuff!!
  • If God Created another life form besides us humans then that dose not contradict the Bible at all Because God sent his salvation to earth and the decedents of Adam. I personally Believe UFOs exist I do not however believe in Aliens. UFOs can be broken down to a couple of catagorize 1. Military aircraft, 2. Baalzebub(lord of those who fly aka Satan) and the fallen angels. The Fallen angels are far more superior then humans, and can take the form of your typical Grey alien to eventually lead mankind away from the creator. Where dose Satan and the fallen angels dwell? according to the Bible In Jude Satan & the fallen angels are called wandering stars who left their abode now where is the abode St. Paul says In his letter to the Eph. 6:12 for we do not wrestle against Flesh and blood, but against principalities...............against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the “heavenly places”. Now don’t be worried at all im almost positive angels cant abduct those who are baptized and regularly partake of the Holy Body and precious Blood of Christ. Pray 4 me your brother in Christ nader
  • To Kyrillos02 & MNC_HNN

well the Bible tells us our God is a "God Of Hosts". Dont forget the diffrent form of angels God has created which we dont know to much about.
  • [quote author=kyrillos02 link=board=1;threadid=2383;start=0#msg36640 date=1125528999]
    in the Bible it doesnt say that God created anything else not on earth so according to the Bible they dont exist

I agree with you
  • i totally agree with what you just said!
  • Hi everyone! here are a few articles on the Orthodox view on all of this that you might find very interesting....

http://www.orthodoxinfo.com/praxis/alien_abduct.aspx

http://www.sfaturiortodoxe.ro/orthodox/orthodox_advices_ufo.htm

I found them very interesting...i hope you do too! :)
  • i think the first one is cool...
  • i dont no what 2 think??
  • [quote author=Mina A. link=board=1;threadid=2383;start=0#msg36948 date=1125681051]
    i dont no what 2 think??

what do you mean but i don't know what to think??
  • no one knows. but i think there not real.....god didnt say he created dinosaurs....Scientists found there bones.....(but we know that he created dino..)
  • no he did say there are dinousours
    i read arabic and there were dabapat or tanks thats an example for large aninmals
  • there were real dinosaurs a LONNNNNNNNNNNNG time ago...but I heard there bones if you find just one bone it's worth like I don't know just a guess of 1,000,000 dollars...and I'm serious there bones are expensive because it was a very historian! but I love to study dinosaurs I think they are very neat animals
  • i understand what u guys r saying but are we really the only ones out here , how about in the space and in the whole univers are there any other life forms
  • the link seemed good but way too long!!
    i think that the bible didnt mention them, but that doenst mean that there is no other form of life on other planets
    only god knows
  • the bible does n't mention them but the bible didn't mension that there wereother planets and universes out there?
  • i don't hink there is someting such as aliens because u guys said before that the bible didn't mention them!!the bible only mentioned us HUMAN BEING!
  • [quote author=Mina A. link=board=1;threadid=2383;start=15#msg37963 date=1126130190]
    the bible does n't mention them but the bible didn't mension that there wereother planets and universes out there?
  • but wiat...about the bones so there is such aliens?but how did the bible didn't mention it??
  • scientifically: the chances are very minimal (.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000001 only with infinitely more zeros) that in the infinitely large universe with the possibility of other universes that the speck we call earth in the ONLY planet that support life, other life includes ameba and bacteria and such not only sentinent life forms.
    religiously: humans are the only sentinent life forms mentioned in the bible created in the image of god now thats pretty special lol ;D
    take care,
    TAIO
  • oh...really?
  • well the thing is its science vs. doctrine and both have valid points and both have a valid argument against them lol so its difficult to say anything really ???
  • oh...god...thank u!
  • what difference would it make? lol...
  • someone explain last 2 posts
    ???
  • lol, sandra is happy there is no definte answer to whether there are aliens or not, and i want to know what the difference would be. any clearer?
  • OHHH! lol
    well if there were aliens it'd be kinda kool ;D
    we could ask them if they really did build the pyramids lol
  • lol, ok ur funny... ;D ::)