FAVORITE SAINT

Comments

• I feel like the minority, so GO ST. STEPHEN!!!!!! lol

sleepy
  • [quote author=littlecopt1234 link=board=11;threadid=897;start=75#msg26172 date=1117061845]
    St. George the Prince of Martyrs because his love for Christ and his faith fueled his endurance of seven years of torture, he's a great role model for anyone going through any type of torture, physical, emotional, etc.

Heck Yes! thats my favorate st too
  • [quote author=Hottegyptian18 link=board=11;threadid=897;start=75#msg28548 date=1118855946]
    My favorate St. is St. Marina
    not only am i named after her i always felt a connection between her and me. Shes some one i can look up to.
    St. Marina be wit us all
    [glow=red,2,300]Marina Botros[/glow]

Hey this chick got my name!!!!
  • what "chick" are you talking about marina! lol
  • I love love love love POPE KYRILLOS VI he is awesome I love him so much he gave me a lot of help through rough times and he is my intercessioner too! I love St. Aleria, and St. Abanoub, and definietly St. Mary!
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=11;threadid=897;start=90#msg34904 date=1124059497]
    what "chick" are you talking about marina! lol

LoL
  • hi

my favorite saint is st. moses the black. he is also called the strong avva moses, cause he was strong in repentence, that y he's my favorite

irini pasi
  • well i'm really confused and i can't choose my patron saint they're ALL NICE i LUV 'em all
    but i wanna ask do we have to have 1 favourite saint, i hope not :-\
    but i love Pope Kirillos, saint Dimiana, saint Monica and saint MARINA i wish that u all know her story, i wonder how she had been acting like a monk tell she died
  • lol...even though pope kerolos is not comsidered a sait in the coptic church YET..i love him so much i feel that i can talk to him about anything, and he will listen, st mark as well as abouna abdelmassieh and amba bishoy, those are my favourite saints
  • MarMar can u tell me what's anba wanas and st stephen stories just a lil bit about 'em cos i've no idea
  • saint stephen, its in the Bible. He was preaching about God (early, early begining), and the stoned him to death. He was the First Christian Martyr. I saw Anba Wannas's video before, but I can't remember it much. I just have a question here, how is he an anba if he died a child???
  • oh yeah thnx 4 that u remembered me of st.stephen i just forgot him!
    well i don't know anythin about anba wannas ???
  • i know this much about him. 1) He is a martyr 2) He is the intercessor of lost things (many miracles with them when he was alive and now) 3) He died a child
  • how old was he?!!! ???
  • ok hey everyone. thers some saints i like

There is St. Marina casue her braveness cause of holding the devil and being brave.

St. Monica cause i am named after her and she stuck to her son just like God sticks to us.

[shadow=red,left]St. Abanoub cause he was mi age as a martyr and i love him for that[/shadow]

[glow=red,2,300]Mari Girguis cuase of always being there for us.[/glow]
  • I really like John the Baptist, Paul and Peter, St. Marina the Ascetic (sry 4 the spelling), St. Stephen too, St. Abanoub, and of course all the saints are beautiful and wonderful.
  • Oh I just love her story, she was accused of a horrible crime she couldn't have commited, yet said nothing. It shows you how silence is the best thing...
  • I gotta say my favorite is pope Kero, ofcourse all of the saints are amazing, i just feel so comfortbale with Pope Kyrillos, i look at this pictures and he's always smiling, and he is truly amazing... One time my dad bought this new clock that he wanted to put in the family room, so he decided to take this small picture of pope kero from the wall and put the clock in it's place, so once he put the clock on the wall, it stopped working he then took it off and put the picture back loosing hope and it started working again, we tried one more time and same results it was AMAZINGGG and beautiful i felt so blessed now this oicture has been on that wall for as long as i can remember.. it was just sweeet!!!

God bless you all and may all these saints intercess on us-AMEN

---sandra Andrawis
  • I gotta say my favorite is pope Kero

yeah he is my fav.saint too but i don't think the nick name thingy is good(abouna said that before)
    sandra
  • i dont know his story either, can some1 tell it to me?
  • well i'm a little late to the thread but my favorite saint in saint george
    his story is just really inspiring, how he took so much pain and suffering and never flinched but put god in his sight. also through his intercessions my uncle who has a leg defect from birth and was supposed to not be able to walk for his whole life, now hes about 40 and he walks even tho it was literally a .1 % chance he would) all thanks to st. george, and ever since then, my grandpa would always buy a lamb and give it to the church of st. george
  • i know im really late in this topic, but i thought it was nice, so im adding to it..

i have many favorite saints, but i really like St. Athanasius, because he saved our faith, and didn't fear the world, so he stood against it.- Don't forget he wrote the creed!
  • i have two favorite saints and they're both freinds can u guys guess who???
  • My favorite saints are St.Demiana and St.Mohraeel. Ilike st.Demiana because she had done a miracle with my father. and i like st.Mohraeel because even though she was very young she was strong and didn't back down.
  • [quote author=abkarino22 link=topic=897.msg74479#msg74479 date=1184800804]
    i have two favorite saints and they're both freinds can u guys guess who???

Pope Kyrillos and St. Mina?!  ;D
  • oh, and welcome to the site Biscutt, im sure you'll love it!
  • my favrouite saint is abou sefein i love him for his personality and courage. hes always helped me alot throught hard times. hes excellent.
  • [quote author=coptic youth link=topic=897.msg74524#msg74524 date=1184839216]
    my favrouite saint is abou sefein i love him for his personality and courage. hes always helped me alot throught hard times. hes excellent.

i agree 100%, you can't imagine how much he has helped me!
  • [quote author=He Wept link=topic=897.msg74496#msg74496 date=1184809376]
    [quote author=abkarino22 link=topic=897.msg74479#msg74479 date=1184800804]
    i have two favorite saints and they're both freinds can u guys guess who???

Pope Kyrillos and St. Mina?!  ;D

oh yea and, was i right? lol
  • st.  mahraeel obviously becuz, well she was  agrl and she died as a young thirteen yr old.  and she is a good image ogf how young ppls can suffer for the sake of Christ.

/
    mahraeel
    p4m SISTER IN CHRIST