new jersey family

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
hi

i'm sure u all remember the new jersey family which was killed.
well for some reason wat happened was only on the news for like 2 days. the news didn't even say anything about the murderer or anything.

well my question is wat is going on in that case, did they convict anyone or did they just not even have an investigation?

God Bless

Comments

• The Armanious family u mean, yes they did find the murder it was the guy who was renting from them the second floor on their house, I guess he was late in the rent, so they told the police about it, then I guess he got mad at that and killed the whole family...tht's what i understood overall from it....there was another thread with links on it about what happen...so ya u could check that too if someone found it.
  • u serious
    i thought that they got killed 4 bein christian not 4 rent ???
  • i dont think that that is true. i mean i dont no tho... i cant say if that is rite or rong but they sed it was for christianity not for rent or anything... ???
  • It wasn't because they were Christian...everyone just jumped to that conclusion (of course, it's what Egyptians do best). I think they already arrested 2 people for it and they were people who lived in the same building/house...I don't really remember much because you're right, they didn't give much details after it happened.
  • Heres how it is guys:
    Like mansour said, everyone jumped to conclusions saying that it was a reacist attack, but the police found a man using the father's credit card, and found out that he was the tenant living there. They arrested him, and his sidekick, and so far thats it.
    But i still think that there is something wrong in that picture. I mean if he wanted to kill them, he coulda shot them, stabbed them, anything, but they slashed their troats to let them die from loss of blood. This form of killing is explained in the quaran, to kill by draining all the blood from the neck.
    Only god knows wat really happened.
  • yea and ofcourse you have those people who try to justify themselves by saying "I don't believe it's that guy..it's definitely Muslims! They probably hired him or something!"..I'm sure the government isn't retarded enough as to jail a man without careful thought..can happen but people just want to justify their previous actions..besides, 90% of what we all heard was just false. Even if that's the case, and Muslims so happend to "hire" that guy, then God obviously tried to tell us all something..
  • But i still think that there is something wrong in that picture. I mean if he wanted to kill them, he coulda shot them, stabbed them, anything, but they slashed their troats to let them die from loss of blood. This form of killing is explained in the quaran, to kill by draining all the blood from the neck.
    Only god knows wat really happened.

YEA EXACTLY.... and I guess We Will Never really know... but no one could deny that there is definitely sumthing wrong with that picture... like honestly when was the last time you heard of a new jersey theif/murder incident with the use of slayin as their method to kill.... and the guys convicted in court were crying and sayin it wasnt them and that they didnt do anything ..real emotional... that can be used for em or against em... but the police finding out they had the mans credit card is also sumthing huge to consider.... m not gonna get into sayin that it would be best for the police to say they caught the perpetrators and it had nuthin to do with islam/muslims/terrorism just to prevent any possible outbreak of this sorta thing and calm the american public...JUST we'll possibly not ever know wat happened ... the whole thing was real sad.... but either way God Avenges.
  • DNA?
    they didn't do tht yet or what...i guess they might have or they wouldn't convict them for murder for a credit card...it was so stupid for him to go and use that credit card..unless the whole thing was just an act from muslims or the police to get it away from the muslim/christian fighting.
  • hi

that's exactly y i think the police didn't say much about who didn't or for. it was for that reason. if mulims and christians start to fight in the u.s. then we might have another 9/11. and more wars in the mideast. but still they should tell us wat really happened.

God Bless
  • i agree with you guys there is a missing piece in this puzzle, and we may never find it. as quick as rumors came out that they were martyred, as quick as they were replaced with other ones. Their mystery might as well remain unknown forever.
  • i wanna ask a question, was that family an egyption family?
    cos i don't know anythin about that

but no one could deny that there is definitely sumthing wrong with that picture...

and wat is that pic you're talking about as well!!!
  • guys...no one knows how they were killed until now and we did a topic about this before or maybe this is older!i hope someone someday knows how do they got killed because all of you know how egyptians spread things in one min.!!it is a habit fro egyptian!
  • Ya thats the main thing sandra. If anyone lives in Jersey City like us, u would see that spreading that thought was a really bad thing. Anba david, and H.H. himself told everyone not to jump to conclusions, but since we did, we just helped them prove a lie, that islam is peaceful. I still think that we shoudl wait til the DNA tests happen or somethin cuz there is like a 99% chance that they did it and it wasnt a racist thing

-Pete