Im new here

edited December 1969 in Introductions
Hi everyone. im new to this community. My name is Jonathan, or Jono for short. im 14 years old and just started my freshman year at St. Monicas Catholic High School. I live in Santa Monica, CA and go to St. Peter &St Paul church. Im blessed to have two wonderful clergy men; Hegumen Fr. Boules Megally and Fr, Youhanna Youssef. I was wondering if anyone here is from my area of Los Angeles/ Southeren California. lol...ive noticed lots of ppl are from east coast. Im very excited to be part of this community. GB. ttyl
Jono :)

Comments

• welcome jonathan...welcome to the tasbeha.org community...hope you enjoy this blessed website...God bless you all!
  • thanks coptic servant....whats ur name?
  • hi, welcome
    wish that u like it here! ;)
    my names Monica and i'm also still new here, i'm from uk
  • me too i just started my freshmen year too so welcome to this wonderful site i hope you like like every one did!i am sandra from clearwater florida!i am 14(finally)and my priest is abpuna kirolos!
    he is so cool!
  • Welcome jonathan and Monica :)
  • welcome to both jono and monica... Hope you enjoy yourselves here... wow uk is so far and so is LA, but the copti community is all the same so be happy :]
    God bless you both

-sandra A. , st. george bk
  • Hey Jonathan, welcome to the site. I'm also in the LA area. Alot of my family goes to St. Peter and Paul.