Problems Downloading

edited March 2004 in Technical Topics
There is still a few problems in downloading some of the files.

Under Ibrahim Ayad --> Holy Week(1983) --> Part 4

The file "Rites of the La'qan" and also the file "Continuation of the La'qan Service" won't download. When I click on the download link, it gives me an error message saying "We are sorry, file was not found."

Thanks

Comments

• Thanks Paul for the note,

The link has been fixed and streaming and downloading the file work now.
  • hi
    i just saw the new sermon by Anba Angaelos posted on the site; it's dated march 6th and when you click on it, march 7th (which is tomorrow). was it lectured today, saturday march 6th 2004, then posted so soon?
    if so, that's awesome, keep it up!
    thanks,
    heleni
  • Thanks Helani,

The date is actually the March 5th and it was a typo that's been fixed.
  • Hi Mike:

It is very impressive how you immediately uploaded Anba Angaelos' lecture from last night. I would like to listen to it again...but can't play it on my computer...I keep getting an error message "link is not working,etc"

thanks
    Maryann :D
  • Maryann,

Streaming File has been fixed. Thanks for letting us know.
  • Hi
    I downloaded Shere ne maria
    Ibrahim Ayad -> Anual Hymns -> part 1 -> Shere ne maria
    the file doesn't work on my computer, so i was just wondering if it's my computer that needs fixing or is it something else. that also happens with many files on that same page
    thank you
  • We're experiencing technical difficulties with the media... we'll have it fixed ASAP.
  • Problem fixed, please post all future questions relating to downloading/streaming problems under the Technical Difficulties board. All members' download count for today have been reset.
  • Hi,
    I was downloading Ibrahim Ayad alhan for great lent yesterday and it was fine..... but today i have tried to and it just takes ages to try and open the download screen, and halfway through loading it takes me to a site called perfect nav..???

I have not exceeded download limits, or anything else....
  • I have the same problem with the same files today. It has been trying and then timing out. After I tried a few times, I got the message that I exceeded the limit of 10 downloads, although I did not come to the stage of starting to download any files today.

Thanks
  • Hello my brothers and sisters.

Before carrying on, I would just like to thank those who made this beautiful site. It's great! ;)

The files "Rites of the La'qan" and "Continuation of the La'qan Service" won't download (as Paulh posted before) I keep getting the message that the file was not able to be found... is there a solution to this?

God bless you all,
    Kirollos
  • Sorry, correction; its only (the file) "Rites of the La'qan" that reports that it could not be found.

God bless you all,
    Kirollos
  • The La'qan file should be working now. :D
  • I'm sorry Mike to trouble you once more but it's still not working (or at least for me it doesn't :-\). I keep geeting the message "We are sorry, file was not found". Could it be that there is a problem with my computer?

God bless you all,
    Kirollos
  • There is still an outstanding problem in downloading one of the files.

Under Ibrahim Ayad --> Holy Week(1983) --> Part 4, The file "Rites of the La'qan" won't download. When I click on the download link, it gives me an error message saying "We are sorry, file was not found."

Thanks
  • Thanks,

Problem has been fixed.