I wAnT sUnDaY sChOoL

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
“In all things God work for the good of those who love him”Ro8:28
Hi every1
that is Monica, i've never been in contact with any1 yet!
i'm just asking U all to pray 4 me and the church in Leeds & York in UK that we could have sunday school :-\
PLEASE!!!
i want to know some Ppl here
hope that you've all had a blessed St. Mary's feast
WiSh U aRe AlL fInE
God bless you all
HaVe a Nice Day,
Your sister in Christ: monica
“If God is for us, who can be against us”Ro8:31

Comments

• Hey monica.... welcomeee! nice meeting you.. I'll defently keep you and your church in my prayers about sunday school, wow sunday school is a great thing i hope you guys get it soon.. now i mess skipping all those days of sunday skool.. but i gotta admit if the lessons aren't well organized the class stinks, but i shouldn't say that considering it is a great gift, but God bles your church and all sunday skool classes. My name is sandra and im From St. George Broklyn New York by the way
  • :) hi sandra, it's nice 2 meet U too

thanks 4 your reply
    i'm so pleased that Ppl here didn't ignore me
    ...and i'm looking forward to hear from everybody :D

hey, read this poem i LOVED it

[glow=red,2,300]Forgive Me When I Whine[/glow]========================

Today, upon a bus,
    I saw a girl with golden hair.
    and wished I was as fair.

When suddenly she rose to leave,
    I saw her hobble down the aisle.
    She had one leg and wore a crutch.
    But as she passed, she passed a smile.

Oh, God, forgive me when I whine.
    I have 2 legs, the world is mine.

I stopped to buy some candy.
    The lad who sold it had such charm
    I talked with him, he seemed so glad.
    If I were late, it'd do no harm.

And as I left, he said to me,
    "I thank you, you've been so kind.
    It's nice to talk with folks like you.
    You see," he said, "I'm blind."

I have 2 eyes, the world is mine.

Later while walking down the street,
    I saw a child with eyes of blue.
    He stood and watched the others play.
    He did not know what to do.

I stopped a moment and then I said,
    "Why don't you join the others, dear?"
    He looked ahead without a word.
    And then I knew, he couldn't hear.

I have 2 ears, the world is mine.

With feet to take me where I'd go.
    With eyes to see the sunset's glow.
    With ears to hear what I'd know.
    I've been blessed indeed, the world is mine.

....wish you like it too!

• first of all, welcome monica I hope you enjoy this beautiful site MAY GOD BE WITH YOU. second of all having sunday school is a wonderful thing, I personally think that sunday school is the best thing in the world especially if you go to Coptic Orthodox Church, May God be with you!!!!!!!! and May God bless you all!
  • hey monica
    welcome i hope u like it here!! Im sorry but for me sunday school is a drag, our servants dont organize it at all and they dont know much more than us. No1 at our church ever wants 2 go. Sometimes it takes like over an hour 2 finish. Dont get me wrong i love my church and my religon and my coptic history but im better off learnin it on my own. Ill keep you in my prayers and i hope what you get is better than what i got over here in O-town Florida. I hope your experiance could be a positive 1. L8r...o yea my name is monica 2. im out!!
    [move]Monica[/move]
  • oh, hi Monica i wish you're fine
    about y your servants dont know much better than u is because of wat is happening 2 me now...may be those servants had also lazy classes and they didn't learn much of it and so you also need 2 pray 4 your church as well don't you? hehehe!
    anyways it's nice 2 meet u and i really like that place now!

[move]God be with U all [/move]

i still wanna hear much more and i'm looking forward
  • i really like that place now

you will like alot more!like everyone here!it is cool 8)and about the sundayschool thing sunday school i think is the most important thing for youth besids the odas and although not all churches have sunday school but at least there is waaza!

our servants dont organize it at all and they dont know much more than us. No1 at our church ever wants 2 go. Sometimes it takes like over an hour 2 finish

monica about the teachers aren't orgnized thats not the main thing the man thing is to know how to discuss the sunday school lesson!because you aren't going to read from the teacher's paper!you guys are always in my prayers and i hope you enjoy the site and also your sunday school!
  • hehe
    anyways it wasn't me who was talking about the organizing of the teachers cos i don't even have any sunday school lessons!
    ???
  • THAT WAS A BEAUTIFULLLLL POEMMMMM!!!!!
  • thank u all 4 remembering me in your prayers.
    hey i just wanted 2 ask is it a sin to complain about the case of my church and compare with other things? ???
  • i was talking asbout monica101's sunday school!
  • mnc_hnn its not a sin at all, it's actually aplus because you talk for the better, not to put your church down in anyway you wnat suport for the church which iss beautifull .. so its not at all a sin :]
    God bless you sweety -sandra
  • omg i like that poem and i agree with it it means u should be thankful but look monica if u wanna pm me i can tell u what we learn and then reflect it off of me . if u wanna