St. Mary's Fast

2»

Comments

• well sandra you always fast for God, you never fast for anyone else, am i right?? ???
  • You are absolutely right Christ4Life, We fast only to God, but the name of the fast may take a name of saint. As the Fast of the Apostles, Fast of Joanna and the Fast of Virgin St. Mary.

• thats what he said!kol sana we entom tayebeen!did you guys ate the lahma or not?
    sandra! :P
  • OMG, you guys take it easy, ofcourse i fast for God ofcourse lol(no sarcasm applied) It was just some humor, we as copts fast around 2/3 of the year, ill ask my uncle he counted the days lol, its not about the food somtimes its annoying when all u see on the table is fool and falafeel but hey its agoal we hav eon this planet, we weren;t put here to satisfy our needs anyway, but a lil bit of lahma is always good for you :] enjoy and
    O KIRIOS METASO

sister in christ -sandra
  • ahahah take some Midol lol.. it helps.. sorry guys its a lady pill won't work for you, but lol fasting all year is a big commitment its not justthe foood its gainaing spirituality as well

-god bless feel better lol
    -sandraa A>
  • Hello Mar,
    Jonah's Fast is the three day fast about two weeks before the Great Lent. Sorry if I spelled it wrong.
  • i have no problem at all going from siami to fitari :) ahhh foood lol... im not that obsessed... well g2g for now...
  • That fast was only 15 days but it took so long!!
  • hmmm... i think if you actually count the days i ttakes long, i used to do tha tand it took forver, but now i just do it like its anormal ritual, trying iwth spiritual depth, but it went by pretty quick for me lol

-sandra A.