Can you imagine your life without church??

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Can any of you guys imagine your life without church? WOW what a big change that would be, I kno here in Brooklyn New Nork you're either part of the ghetto or part of a church. Just take a second and think about what your life would be like without church, would u ever think about confession or communion or wether or not you have the holy spirit., I KNO big questions, but i thnik its about time we realize the poeple we have become because of the coptic church. It makes all of us have something to look forward to....-eternal life, even if we dont look that far ahead on a monday u might look forwrad to a youth meeting or even the sunday litergy,. Wow we really have some blessing straight up from heaven-its our church our youth our bishops and popes and monasteries EVERYTHING-the whole package its a miracle... wonder what the "american" kids do on their sunday cuz i kno i'm ion sunday skool most of the time :] hmmm.... Take this gift and use it well- God bless your sis in christ sandra

Comments

• that was a good topic!but most of the people think that if you just prayed "abana elazy" in the morning and before you sleep thats all!no church,no communion,no confession man that will be such a sinful life!!
    pray for me!
    sandra!
  • veryy veryy true i think its about time we realize this HUGE blessing !
  • yeah you are right but specially the college people they go nuts if they didn't go out every day!!from where did they get time to study, pray,go out.!man that feels so hard!
  • lol, they manage lol, You kno i never knew this was true till i tried for myslef, the more time you give to Jesus Chrsut the more time he adds to the enjoyment of your day try it, but dont try as an experiment try because you want to give him time, you'll see how easy skool work studying and church can become, seeing youth that are able to handle their scedules yet attend all youth meetings etc. shows you exactly how the holy spirit roles, GOD IS AMAZING, be strongg he'll helpp
  • probably they have something from these three is missing and it is always praying some people always put god the last thing [glow=red,2,300]IF[/glow] they have time!
  • we can never, ever, EVER repay him, he's done wayyyyyyyyyy too much. we can try to satisfy him tho, which is what we all are/should be doing...
  • Yea, we really are the luckiest of the luckiest...Not only are we Christian...we're orthodox...we're copts...

It dont get any bettterrr 8)
  • we have the most perfect religion ever, at least in my eyes. what more can you ask for in life?
  • [quote author=Maryann23_©oP† link=board=11;threadid=2332;start=0#msg35569 date=1124764853]
    Yea, we really are the luckiest of the luckiest...Not only are we Christian...we're orthodox...we're copts...

It dont get any bettterrr 8)

yeah we are lucky!
  • [glow=red,2,300]I'M COPT AND I'M SOOOOO PROUD OF IT ;D[/glow]

really, we must thank God every day for this GREAT blessing He gave us.
  • mi life without church and god i dont want 2 imagne it ive gone through so much problems and without the church i would hav been long gone by now so yeah i say sum of us might not think about how lucky we r to tell u the truth i havent either
  • I can imagine my life without church, and it looks like there is no meaning for my life like Coptic-Irini said, "really, we must thank God every day for this GREAT blessing He gave us." and Maryann23 said, "Yea, we really are the luckiest of the luckiest...Not only are we Christian...we're orthodox...we're copts...

It dont get any bettterrr 8)"

what I think is god always tests for the best and he gave us the life I never had!
  • what I think is god always tests for the best and he gave us the life I never had!

i agree with Coptic Servent!
  • LIFE WITHOUT CHURCH !!!! O GOSH!! i dont even wanna think about that.. church is my life. church is the greatest thing in my life. i really dont know what i would do without the beauty of our church in my life. we are so blessed to have such a wonderful church nd some of us take it for granted.. but wow.. idk wat i would do ..
  • i kno.. amazing huh.. we always look at everything in life and call it all amazing like technology etc. but we never realize how our coptic church is the most most amzing blessing in our life.. But its great that you all realize how important and usless your life would be without it :]

God bless the Coptic Church and its congregation :]
  • yeah! i not just imagined i've gone throw a month without going to church or doing anything and it seemed 4 ppl that i'm not a christian anymore
    ..and that's why i know now that church is a great gift from God 2 all of us and we have to thank him for it and that we can go when we want and it's safe for us and to bless our priests...glory be to God forever
  • mnc_hnn is rite.. it came a point where i had all these finals and weddings and vacation plans for thesummer that i had to do and i ended up not talking communion or attending a full mass for 2 months.. it was helll everything just kept gettingharderthen i spoke to my FOC got things cleared up took communion went on vacation aced all my finals and it was just a huge blessing to recieve support from the church ...Amen man Amen