Belief

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
well, this is a great question I was just wondering? would you say, yes I do believe and Rebana yasemhak or would you say No, I don'e!

Comments

• lol...tht's just a little prejudice...muslims do believe in God..so ya they won't kill u for that...lol
    and of course we will die for the lord...who wouldn't wanna be martyred for the Lord...

"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me."( Matthew 5:11)
  • I'm not prejudice...I do have muslim friends but I mean the muslims that kill you
  • well there is no way anyone could say for themselves that they would actually die for our Lord, because we don't know what we would do in that situation! I'm sure lots of us want to though. lol

But just like the apostle peter said , and this is just paraphrasing not exact quote, "Even if I have to die with you Lord, i will never deny you" and then he went out and denied our Lord. that's what pride does to us! so we can't say for sure because we don't know.

GBU all and pray for me!! :)

laura
  • lol i know u aren't...just the post was....and u mean terrorists
  • [quote author=MarMar91 link=board=1;threadid=2324;start=0#msg35257 date=1124410163]
    ya so I gues the better question then Is Do u believe in Jesus Christ?

that was suppose to be the question!but there was my guitar teacher from 2days ago he was talking about "code red"and he said in his old school that he used to work in there was that student with a gun and the guy was jewish i think and he went in the cafitiria and said to the vise principle do you believe in god and he said yes and he shoot him and then he asked his girlfriend the same question and she said yes and he shoot he!and that came in the news all over the world!
    i thougvht you guys were interesting in this!!
  • [quote author=sandrahanna link=board=1;threadid=2324;start=0#msg35341 date=1124504796]
    [quote author=MarMar91 link=board=1;threadid=2324;start=0#msg35257 date=1124410163]
    ya so I gues the better question then Is Do u believe in Jesus Christ?

that was suppose to be the question!but there was my guitar teacher from 2days ago he was talking about "code red"and he said in his old school that he used to work in there was that student with a gun and the guy was jewish i think and he went in the cafitiria and said to the vise principle do you believe in god and he said yes and he shoot him and then he asked his girlfriend the same question and she said yes and he shoot he!and that came in the news all over the world!
    i thougvht you guys were interesting in this!!

i believe that was columbine??
  • hmmm... what I would do... hmmm... I would say I believe in Christ... but I would put up a fight... and if I get hold of the gun... I would shoot his limbs... okay... maybe I wont get in the details... but I would torture the punk who dared to do such thing.
  • hmm...of course everythings always easier said than done...but I would consider it an opportunity to go to heaven and be a martyr...its kinda the easy way out actually. All you have to do is say "Yes, I believe"..and ur almost gauranteed a spot in heaven. SO, yeah im pretty sure id say "yes" and die!
  • Im almost 100% sure that if you ask any coptic person that question, their answer would be yes i would die in the name of Christ, but are we all that strong in faith..? Everyone needs to realize that if we aren't our answer will be no, no matter what you say once that gun is pulled you wil say no if you dont have that faith. This isn;t to encouarge anyone by the way lol im pretty sure everyone here is strong in faith, but we need to keep getting stronger, Just realize that we dont loose out on anything we gonna gain when we say yes i am willingto die for christ. Imagine the greeting the lord is gonna give you in heaven, You just repaid him the same gift he gave you when he came down to this earth, So be strong, think and God bless you all -your sister in christ sandra
  • Imagine the greeting the lord is gonna give you in heaven, You just repaid him the same gift he gave you when he came down to this earth, So be strong, think and God bless you all

yeah that will be so amazing!!!sandra
  • [quote author=sandrahanna link=board=1;threadid=2324;start=0#msg35381 date=1124571469]

Imagine the greeting the lord is gonna give you in heaven, You just repaid him the same gift he gave you when he came down to this earth, So be strong, think and God bless you all

yeah that will be so amazing!!!sandra

yeah but you will loose your life at the same time isn't that more amazing? ::)
  • no you won't lose your life "hahahaha". unless you consider this world life. Christ said this isn't our world. we await his coming, and ONLY then will we live. life on earth isn't life, its torture. only life with Christ can truely and actually be considered life...
  • i'd say "yes, i believe in my God Lord and saviour"
  • i know what you're talking about, like laying them on top of fire and things like that. i just feel my heart being torn apart and I would probably die of shock if I was in their place... OH MY GOD...
  • we don't REALLY know what our reaction is gonna be like
    so when i think about somethin like these stuff i just ask God 2 be with me and strenghthen me cos every1 one of us is weak and can fall at ANY time even if not expected so:
    'lead us not in temptaion'
  • i agree most of of would say yes here but if it really happens like half would say no i myself might say yes here but i might get scared and say no just pray to God to give u strength to say yes because life is not a life with out God if u now what i mean
  • i can't imagine how did they remained strong with all that it's so great to think about it...

the harder is look...all ppl in the world are brothers and sisters and they r killing and torturing each other, it's far too evil :'(