tips

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
hey guyz and gurlz how do you go. i mean i how do you gewt a gurl or guy i mean you like here or him. and dont no if she like you or if he.do you go talk to him?do you act you dont do you tell him ask him or wat. thanks guys
john (its the age differece)
visit my site at copticsol.tripod.com and plz tell me wat you thinkplease

Comments

• I am sorry but it is not very clear what your question is.
  • Are you tryin to talk to a girl or guy thatyou like..? Well first of all it depends on your age, if your still young like under 18-20 its not a great idea to spill out ur feelings you might get hurt or hurt someone, u dun wnatthatto happen, if yuo are at an older age, try talking to theperson withought actualy telling them you likethem in the first convo, see their reactions to you, if they are positive speak to abouna, if not try to help your feelings god creates a person for everyone, hoped that answered your quetsion
  • [quote author=fr.yassa link=board=13;threadid=2322;start=0#msg35171 date=1124337571]
    hey guyz and gurlz how do you go. i mean i how do you get a gurl or guy i mean.you like her or him. .and dont no if she like you or if he does you go talk to him?do you act like you like him do you tell him ask him or wat. thanks guys
  • Exactly what is the question lol??
  • ur 16 i see.... so am i and my name isn't mark im using my friend susername cuz mine wont go through, my name is sandra, but anyway 16 is pretty young man, we got a while to thing about such things, yes it is hard, but you hav eto learn to fight your feelings, Look you have at least 5 years before marriage man who knows you mite meet another person and you'll be too hurt to leave the one you liked, its hard but natural, trust your religious instinct not yur heart in this case
  • I think your too young for this stuff now. Wait a couple more years or so.
  • yup i agree
  • Need more advice vist Ro_sanna.org its a 2 girl coptic site that helps people with these everyday youth problems, for coptic youth realting god and life. It helps a lot. Seems very helpful, they are inspirational :]
  • yes i think you r too yung too .. u may think its real love .. nd feel all sparly inside but thats just teh devil tryin to get u agenst Jesus christ nd u have to try to stop your actions cuz these feelings will come eitehr way .. so its up to control ur actions.. goodluck
  • [quote author=fr.yassa link=board=13;threadid=2322;start=0#msg35171 date=1124337571]
    hey guyz and gurlz how do you go. i mean i how do you gewt a gurl or guy i mean you like here or him. and dont no if she like you or if he.do you go talk to him?do you act you dont do you tell him ask him or wat. thanks guys
    dude man just chill man ur still like to young enjoy ur bachelor life lol but in a spirtual way not u know the bad american way and maybe ur like some on better later on when ur old enough u know wat im takin about john me and the person i like i dont like them no more actualy its like i dont think about them no more im just friends with him
  • umm dont put so many likes in ur writing please but oh well. this is mi answer u tell them. be a normal person and tell them, ive seen ppl do that and i think thats maybe the best way to ever approach a situation. unless u want a close friend to them to do it, but u gotta trust them

• sorry im late !!!
    very late i was busy and 4 got my password
    but umm big mak mak mak makrious dainal ya you
    wat you talking about you are younger than me.
    and the girl you used to like dont get me started
    ill be the better person and shut up. god for give you. you betrayed me like that god is my only wetness he will judge. thank for the advice anyway. wat can i say kids! :)
  • nope, im just as lost as you are, copticsoul, care to explain?
  • im lost aswell but ill pretend it doidt happen.....but my advice is ...this helped me btw....writte ur feeling down on a paper like it is a dialogue between the two people n keep the paper with you....whatso eva dont show or give it to any1....trust me its just a phase!!!! n ull have lots of them....so keep the feelings for the right 1 :) ;)
  • Don't "like" anyone is this way until god sees fit.
    Do not get caught up in lusts and in the wordly temptations