Judging One another

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
Well, thank you for having the chance to check this thread out I just was wondering what your opinion is and please explain to me your opinion and why you picked that option if you have a story about judging one person feel free! Thank you

G.I.L

Comments

• Telling someone when they are at fault isnt neccessary judging. judging is more like...looking down on someone for their faults or gossiping bout it.

Its definetly wrong to judge cuz we are all sinners, so we arent really in any position to judge people.

Matthew 7:1-5:

7:1You must not judge in order that you may not be judged, .2for in which judgment you judge you will be judged and in which measure you measure it will be measured to you. .3But why do you observe the speck, in your brother's eye, but the beam in your eye you do not mentally-perceive? .4Or how will you say to your brother, 'You must leave (me so) I may throw-out the speck from your eye,' and look!, the beam in your eye? .5Hypocrite, you must firstly throw-out the beam from your eye and then you will throughly-observe to throw-out the speck from your brother's eye.

• Now there is a different between judging... and condemning... and advising... judgment... can be done... for example... I judge the Mormon faith... and say it’s a bad faith... I have judged it... and that is fine... I have done a rightful judgment... like the judge does... now judging people... cannot be done... I judge only the action... if its bad or not... but not people... now condemning... which is a way of judging... that is not to be done... so if you judge a person by condemning them... you have gone too far... and that would be a sin... now advising... you see a person doing bad... you have judged the action... and saw that it wasn’t good... you go to the person and advice them to do otherwise... absolutely nothing wrong with that.
  • i don't think that judjing is our job it is god's job and also there is a big different between judjing and helping tham by telling them this is not a christian behaves(sorry for spelling)!! ;D
  • I don't know if I could have said it better myself.
  • So...how would you define the word Judging?
  • Cursing somebody, saying that they're a horrible person, ect.
  • wonderfully said everyone
  • So...how would you define the word Judging?

BAD