Lost

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
We came under heavy attack from everywhere. The sound certainly broke the silence and made uo for lost time. All I was thinking of was the safety of my men. Rushing around the bunker like a mad man I was trying to get everyone awaken and to retreat back. Suddenly I heared a loud voice, so loud that it drowned the constant bombardment and explosions near by. Tom shouted "Ah, Ah, my leg", "I've lost my leg".
I replied: "No you haven't. I can see it out there in the field over there".

Comments

• okay confused what doe this mean ??????? lol thanks
    batikha-basketball :)
  • me too sorry!!
  • I think this has something to do with the London bombings???? ??? feel free to correct me if I'm wrong....

God Be with all
    Pray for me
  • guys...it's joke for u to laugh at..read it again and u will get it...still wut does this have to do w/ the site ???
  • Yes to the person who got it right. Its a joke. As to why is it there? Well we have a category for stories to do with no religious stuff called "Non-Orthodox Inquiries". Its a joke. Read it carefully and you'll get it.
  • ya...srry to sound offensive
  • That was funny!!!
    [move]Monica[/move]
  • okay lost again..... sorry!!!!!!
    batikha-basketball
  • i am 50% understanding it!!i am lost in the other 50%! any help!
  • [quote author=Deano link=board=12;threadid=2062;start=0#msg31919 date=1121096133]
    Yes to the person who got it right. Its a joke. As to why is it there? Well we have a category for stories to do with no religious stuff called "Non-Orthodox Inquiries". Its a joke. Read it carefully and you'll get it.

Deano tells it all in this reply (READ IT CAREFULLY) and I mean that with all do respect
  • i think i got it is it about that he can't find his leg!!
  • they guy that said it was in the field that part was the joke

"Tom shouted "Ah, Ah, my leg", "I've lost my leg".
    I replied: "No you haven't. I can see it out there in the field over there"

so he did lose his leg but the guy was dumb!
  • To explain the joke to all those that may not have got it.

Because ofthe heavy bombing, one of the men got his leg blown/cut off. He was screaming as his leg was blown away. The lutenat (Leftenat her in England) could see the leg where it has landed in the field in front of them.

The joke being that the soldier was screaming for his leg was severed from his body whilst his boss (stupidly) pointed out where it went !!
  • funny lol!now i think i got it 100%!thanks!
  • yeah i also get it thanks for explaing it!!!!!! god bless all!!!!

• not a funny joke, atall, respect yourself, dun joke round about stuff like that its very offensive, ppl do lose their limbs my man, it aint nothing to joke about
  • not a funny joke, atall, respect yourself, dun joke round about stuff like that its very offensive, ppl do lose their limbs my man, it aint nothing to joke about

i do not think it is funny but i just undertsand know the joke......

ppl do lose their limbs my man

i am not a man....

thanks
    batikha-basketball
  • [quote author=basketball link=board=12;threadid=2062;start=15#msg32208 date=1121217588]
    yeah i also get it thanks for explaing it!!!!!! god bless all!!!!

ok, basketball you shouldn't say that and then say this:
    "i do not think it is funny but i just undertsand know the joke......"

(i'm not trying to be mean ok)
  • hi...

Basketball never said it was funny, all basketballl said was that she doesn't understand it untill it was explained by Deano

Peace
  • hi

although it's supposed to be a joke, it can also be related to our spirutal life. the booming voice can be related to the way it feels when we sin, and the lost limb can represent our salvation, if we loose a limb it can be replaced. the pain can represent the pain we feel after knowing that we have sinned.

this just my veiw

God Bless
  • AMEN to that last post cause that was amazing...it never entered my mind

Peace

Biboy
  • wow... chiefofsinners... you are amazing. that would have never crossed my mind in a million years.