Friends

edited December 1969 in Introductions
Hey all. I was jw. I was kinda wondering cuse there was a lil fight between me and my friedns. Any advie?

[glow=red,2,300][flash=200,200]http://Lul.[/flash][/glow]

Comments

• lol not really uncontable my group of gals r 36 or 38 i dunno 1 of them lol
    well there r all different fights that happen in friendhsips all for various reasons if u dont mind to share u can tell us wat happened then we can giv u advice :)

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • all the time i had a fight with my freinds my FOC say:
    [glow=red,2,300]friends means fight and fight means freinds![/glow]
  • tell us ( no pressure implied) i'd really like to help you. pm me if you don't want to post the problem.
  • OMG marmar... im soooo sorry. well to let you know i will ALWAYS be your friend.. no matter waht you can all email me and tell me if u got problems... im soooo sorry to here that marmar... i shouldve put up a 0 but i didnt think everyone would be like that sorry... sooo much
  • yea marmar, we're all family and friends here, or would u like to deny that ? ;). seriously we're all friends, and feel free to PM me whenever you like. :-*
  • marmar don't think that because you don't have friends in your own area you don't really have friends there's always a person up there keeping an eye on us (our Lord) he will never put you down, we are your friends and that's a wonderful thing
  • amen to the last 3 posts ;)
  • hope u are okay and we are one big family under gods eyes!!!! lol peace and god bless all!!!! :)
    batikha-basketball :)
  • i think i have more than 1000friends they are alot!but also wwe have to love all the people!right??
  • 1000 best friends if you read the poll carefully it says how many best friends do you have!
  • two years ago i had a bit of a problem with my best friend because she had seemingly acquired a new best friend and i just thought it was the most terrible thing that she was leaving me. I cried all the time and i couldn't seem to become good friends with other people and i just thought my social life was ruined for the rest of high school. Little did i know that God had a quite a few amazing people in store for me the next year. They were people who were extremely smart, and serious about school, but also serious about fun and i found them to be trustworthy and great listeners and they got me through a lot that my previous friend wouldn't have really cared about. Even if you don't see it now, everything does work out for the best and God is taking care of you. Smile and take life as it unravels, and always be nice to people even if they're bitter with you, because God will always make sure you have support when you need it most. and what ended up happening with that old friend is that she got a bf and abandoned all her other friends to hang out with him whenever she's free so she completely changed and God was definitely just watching out for me. My current best friends aren't one bit like that and they've always stood by me.
  • woow that kool and that is so true God always has the best 4 u and He will always have u shadowed under his wings

and ya marmar u r soooo welcome to australia anytym wed greet u wit open arms dw :D

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • yeh come over to Adelaide if uv ever heard of it
  • cremedelescremes,

that was a wonderful story!
    GOD BLESS
  • happy to share it!
  • I always thought that having a fight with a friend was good. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not happy about them, but at the same time, you come out of it knowing your friend a little better than before making you guys even closer than before. That's just me though. If it were possible, I would avoid them all at costs. (The fights, not the friends. lol)

sleepy
  • [quote author=sleepymusician link=board=6;threadid=1861;start=15#msg33214 date=1122064476]
    I always thought that having a fight with a friend was good. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not happy about them, but at the same time, you come out of it knowing your friend a little better than before making you guys even closer than before. That's just me though. If it were possible, I would avoid them all at costs. (The fights, not the friends. lol)

sleepy

I think that's a great answer