downloads

edited December 1969 in Technical Topics
i still am unable to download any of the midnight praises/hymns. Just wondering when they will be available for download.

thanks

Comments

• Downloading has been disabled for some time now... however we expect to resume the downloading sometime in the near future. Please check back.

Thanks
    -Tasbeha.org
  • Aghapy,

While I was streaming the Lent Weekday Liturgy hymns, all of a sudden, I noticed that the site has changed and the downloads are back. I tried to download but I was asked to login or register. I registered and logged in. But I still can't download, neither with Internet Explorer nor with Netscape 7, even thought I accept the cookie.

Thank you for all your efforts and for any help
  • Downloads will be back this Monday God willing.
  • Hey Everyone,
    I'm having trouble downloading some midnight praises by Ibrahim Ayad from this site. When I click the download link I get this error:

"We are sorry, but you cannot bookmark this file. Please try again by downloading from Tasbeha.org"

However, when I click the link back to tasbeha.org, it opens the homepage for tasbeha.org, and my problem remains. If anyone could help that would be much appreciated. Thanks and God Bless.
  • Please try again, downloads should be working now but they are still being fine-tuned to accomodate all users' browsers/configuration.