Moral Dilemma?

2»

Comments

• alright..kill and become a murderer..
  • if its a guy its easy, just kick him in a bad spot, he'll lie there crying for about 40 minutes, get up and leave, and u can run in the meanwhile ;D

but seriously, i dont think in a case like that u would be thinking about any of the this, all ur natural instinct will say: get out, and do whatever it takes to leave. The body gets ready to fight and run by making huge amounts of adrenalin etc so u have more strength than u could ever imagine.
    morally its not okay to kill in any circumstances but practically, i dont think we can judge till we find ourselves in such a situation, God forbid.
  • this si a good topic but i mean why would any of these things i mean obey god and everything will go well.... peace and god bless you all!!!! :D
  • [quote author=ServantOfJesus link=board=1;threadid=1848;start=30#msg29579 date=1119890537]
    alright..kill and become a murderer..

The person who was trying to assault me put me in that position... I didn't ask for it. If it was up to me I would stay out of as much trouble as I could, but when I'm in a position where somebody's threatening me then its not my fault...

Its confusing but I hope you understand what I mean
  • [quote author=Christ4Life link=board=1;threadid=1848;start=30#msg29741 date=1120010710]
    [quote author=ServantOfJesus link=board=1;threadid=1848;start=30#msg29579 date=1119890537]
    alright..kill and become a murderer..

The person who was trying to assault me put me in that position... I didn't ask for it. If it was up to me I would stay out of as much trouble as I could, but when I'm in a position where somebody's threatening me then its not my fault...

Its confusing but I hope you understand what I mean

No, I'm afraid I don't follow. It doesn't matter what the heck kind of situation you're in..like I said before, a sin is a sin..wether in death, life, or rape..
  • Do u guys honesty think u can save ur self from anything without God's help? If u can escape being raped by killing the person how much easier will u be able to escape by asking for God's help. We should all learn to ask God for his solution rather than try to come up our own crazy ideas.- Gods solutions are much better than our own!

Pray 4 me

Peter
  • [quote author=Eh Ya Botros link=board=1;threadid=1848;start=30#msg30732 date=1120537025]
    We should all learn to ask God for his solution rather than try to come up our own crazy ideas.- Gods solutions are much better than our own!

lol i totally agree lol in the adams-apple ouch and yar gr8 stuff hos erof