bouring life!

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
is our life going to be bouring when we go up to heaven?we were having a talk about this topic in the hymns camp but i didn't understand it because we were all sleepy and abouna was speaking fast so i didn't understand anything so i hope anyone can have an answer!!

Comments

• Actually, when we get into heaven, life is going to be more amazing and happy than you can even imagine. It'll be continuous and eternal praise of God, no worries, no getting tired, no thoughts, only praise.
  • [quote author=littlecopt1234 link=board=13;threadid=1966;start=0#msg29702 date=1119987366]
    Actually, when we get into heaven, life is going to be more amazing and happy than you can even imagine. It'll be continuous and eternal praise of God, no worries, no getting tired, no thoughts, only praise.

exactly ;) and the best part is we'll actually get to see jesus our lord and savior and be with him.. FOREVER!! ;D
  • sandrahanna, it will be just like that: some Abouna will talk fast at some grand, cosmic hymns camp, boring you to death and making you fall asleep.....but for all eternity!
  • MarMar....there's more to it than that...remember, no eye hath seen nor ear hath heard (OMG...i'm starting to sound like Billy Graham)......

We actually don't even know what heaven will be like. Think of it: not even St. Paul was allowed to discuss (or perhaps he wasn't even able to) what he saw when he was lifted to the "seventh heaven". How much less us? (including those people who have supposedly had "after-death" experiences)
  • so if are only going to praise the lord pope shenoda him self said it will be bouring!
  • how would you know tho pope shenouda would never say such a harsh word to say earth is boring but in heaven is lovely
  • copticgrl... she sed somthin muuccchhh worse then u interpretted... she is sayin that the POPE himself says heaven will be boring... that is how i interpretted it and i think that is wat it was meant to say. i can garuntee he didnt say that
  • Sandrahanna...just an advice...Don't put words in people's mouth...there is no way the pope would have said that. And to answer ur question...u wouldn't know wut's on heaven until u go there urself...but i gurantee it's not boring...b/c there is nothing better than worshiping the King of Kings himself.

then i guess u wont be going to Heaven...
    sorry to sound harsh, but thats the way it is..

That's kinda of offensive...u are in NO position to say who is going where.
  • isnt bouring spelt Boring?
    sorry it was just bothering me so much!
    Peace
    Marina
  • Isn’t isnt... suppose to be isn’t... lol... if you can read it... don’t criticize
  • im pretty sure we will now be bored in heaven because we will spend eternity with our Lord...lol.. what can be boring about it!!! i cant wait..hahhaha
  • i cant wait

AMEN!
  • you guys split the scentence into two peaces you only took the first part and left the second part i meant one of the pope meetings was about heaven and he said if we only praise the lord it will be bouring but you guys took it will be bouring and left the second part and i have it on a C.D !
  • hey sandra great topic and when you go to heaven you will love it and you will forget about everything else. even your LOVED ONES!!!! :D tell everyone i said hi!!! :) :-*
  • yewsal enshalah!the main problem her that they are all againest me!in what i said!
  • yeah whatever!!!! :P
  • we as humans try 2 imagine heaven as such a materialistic thing. u cant state whether its boring or fun.
    they are such materialistic words.
    the saints that took a glimpse of heaven said that they couldnt describe it . thats how amazing it was.
    have u heard ppl say, think outside the square u live in. wel in this case, i believe were thinking way 2 far.
    our goal in life is 2 reach our final destination: HEAVEN
    now u either are willing to reach it or not. but don ask whether its boring. thats jus like insulting christianity. (im not tryin 2 b rude or offend anyone and if i am please forgive me)
    -mazza
  • that is absolutely correct mazza great words of wisdom good gal ;) :) :D

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • yeah i would agree with that to!!! good job! :D
  • thanks mazza for understanding me!
  • okay sooo when we get to heaven we will forget about everything else and our whole life will focus on our lord jesus christ...... :D hope i helped out sandra!!!! :D
  • yeah i kinda understand!
  • what do you not understand sandra i will try to explain it to you..... ;D
  • IF, we go to heaven
  • don be so negative gerges_23
    y wouldnt we go 2 heaven???
    we are the children of christ and if we have followed his commandments and lived the life of a christian as we should b, then y not :D

- lord remember me wen i come into your kingdom (even the right theif gained entry into heaven- our lord is a merciful lord)
  • [quote author=sandrahanna link=board=13;threadid=1966;start=15#msg30233 date=1120325681]
    the main problem here that they are all againest me!in what i said!

we aren't against you sandra we might say different things, but we aren't against you!

*well, maybe anyone might be against you, but for me i just say different things
  • you should be happy going to heaven and seeing the lord and we will be happy at the same time!!!! god bless you all!!!
    basketball
  • remember abouna isaac when he said think about it and tell me later and i really want a answer!
  • .... gee i wonder how u know .. u havent been there have you ? ... OH WAIT ... maybe u were ..... hmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • that was very funny!!!!! :D god be with you all!!! peace
    basketball