The Orthodox Study Bible

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
Hi everybody,

I am new to this forum, my name is Stefan. I just bought 'The Orthodox Study Bible - New Testament and Psalms', published by Nelson. Under the name of the publisher it has a 'number': 1292. I wonder if anybody knows what that is? The book first came in 1993 by St. Athanasius Orthodox Academy, and then 1997 by Conciliar Press.

Stefan

Comments

• Hey...Welcome Stefan to the site...hope u enjoy it here.
    Yeah I have that Orthodox Study Bible. It's really beneficial because u can read everything in the bible and the explanation are right there for u
  • isnt the old T. supposed to be out?
  • not yet

i've been waiting for it to come out, if it is out plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell me
  • You are all invited to visit my new site at

***URL DELETED******

Please leave a message in the guestbook with your advices.

Peace,

Stefan

+++++++++++++++++++

Sorry, no personal advertising allowed.

-Tasbeha.org
  • If their isn't any relevant discussion... this thread will be locked.
  • My original question was:

'The Orthodox Study Bible - New Testament and Psalms', published by Nelson. Under the name of the publisher it has a 'number': 1292. I wonder if anybody knows what that is?

Tx

Stefan
  • [quote author=iMysticNet link=board=1;threadid=1860;start=0#msg28371 date=1118757862]
    'The Orthodox Study Bible - New Testament and Psalms', published by Nelson. Under the name of the publisher it has a 'number': 1292. I wonder if anybody knows what that is?

That’s exactly it Stefan, its an Orthodox perspective Study bible for the New Testament and psalms. Its prepared under the direction of canonical Orthodox theologians and hierarchs, and it presents historic theological insights.

I really hope you enjoy it and benefit tremendously from it. :)

In his name