hey...i have a question for everyone!

edited December 1969 in Introductions
heyhey everyone...its mariam again...well my last post didnt exactly work out because someone had already asked that question on this site...(thanks to bishoy who pointed that out to me) anyways i really want to get to know some of you better so i thought of another question about your churches...what priests, bishops, or other than that, do you have at your church to do the parayers at your church? well i hope to get to know some of you better with this question...anyways hope to hear from you all soon!

Comments

• LOL... I think that has been asked... but way back... LOL
    Mine are Abouna Mina... and Abouna Max.... ;D
  • we have abouna marcos, abouna amonious, abouna misael and abouna pishoy.. oh and we have an abouna-in-training
  • heey! :) We have Abouna Angelos, Maximos, Domadious, Botros, Pishoy...and we have two new ones, soon insha'allah....CONGRATULATIONS TO UNCLE JOHN AND UNCLE MAKKK! :D....btw, yeah i do go to Virgin Mary and St. Athanasius (MISSSSISSSSAUGGGGAA!)
  • hey i'm from St. Mary's COptic Orthodox Church in Kitchener, we are blessed with our Priest, Abouna Athanasius. Ohhhhh Ya. ;D

here's a pic of him.
  • :o btw..abouna Athanasius is my moms uncle! :D ;D
  • abouna rewiss, abouna guargios, abouna macarii, abouna michael
  • [quote author=monkeyk link=board=6;threadid=1779;start=0#msg27290 date=1117849339]
    hey i'm from St. Mary's COptic Orthodox Church in Kitchener, we are blessed with our Priest, Abouna Athanasius. Ohhhhh Ya. ;D

here's a pic of him.

Yessssssss!!! He's the coolest! lol...He's my hero and I love him! :)
  • Big G..lol (Abouna George) ;)
    St. Abanoub and St. Antonious in Bayonne, NJ
  • [quote author=Mansour89 link=board=6;threadid=1779;start=0#msg27295 date=1117851512]
    [quote author=monkeyk link=board=6;threadid=1779;start=0#msg27290 date=1117849339]
    hey i'm from St. Mary's COptic Orthodox Church in Kitchener, we are blessed with our Priest, Abouna Athanasius. Ohhhhh Ya. ;D

here's a pic of him.

Yessssssss!!! He's the coolest! lol...He's my hero and I love him! :)

Goooo Abouna Athanasius!!!!!!! I love him too mansour.... hes so slick you know? lol
    sis in Christ, makook
  • my priests are abouna Antony, abouna david, abouna bishoy, abouna antonious
  • lol nice pic of abouna isnt he supposed to wear his hat thing? or is it different in america or wherever kitchener is from hehe u hav the steering wheels on the left side? we got it on right side lol

anyways we have abouna mina, paula and philemon (monk)

at ma other church its abouna yacoub, augustinos and jonathen :D

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!!!
  • hey Maryann23
    i go to that church too!!!

im so excited about uncle john and mak becoming priests.... they're awesome ppl!! (can you picture uncle john with a beard? that'll be somthing i cant get used to ;) :D)

do you have any idea when the ordination is??

take care and God bless
  • heeeeeey
    omg im so physced bout 'em being abounas :D...i cant wait! they're soo totally the best :P...im not suure where or even when the ordination is....but im suree they'll let us know...probably tomorrow in the masss...anyways, takee careee
    btw, whats ur name :)?
    MarMar
  • hey...thanks everyone that replied to my post...everyones priests sound really cool and nice....thats amazing though...not a single person had one priest at their church....at my church the only priest is abouna youannes...he is such a wonderful priest though and does such a great job of keeping our church together...anyways thanks for everyone that has replied so far...and please keep on replying...i enjoy hearing about all of your churches!

**mariam**
  • hay mariam there was a thread called my church or i love my church yar it was made by shnoods aggeeeess ago lol i still remeber it theres heaps of stuff bout everyones churches on there ill try to find it 4 ya
    but yar

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • my abouna is abouna isaac from daitona he is the coolest i have ever seen in my whole life!!
  • thanks fully rely on god! i mean thanks for sending me that thread on peoples churches...i liked looking at it...thanks again....and everyone keep posting!
  • lol no problem anytime ;)

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • :D
    yay Maryann23 and CrazyCopt!!

God Bless Abouna Angelos..(truly an angel on Earth) Abouna Max, Abouna Domadios, Abouna Botros, and Abouna Pishoy...annnnnnnnd Uncle John and Uncle Mak! 7 priests!!! :o RABENA YEH BAREKK WEH YEHZEED!!

As for their ordination...it has been a lasting tradition for H.H Pope Shenouda to ordain on two days...one being on his own ordination in November and the other being on the 'Feast of the Pentecost'. I would say that he will do the same with Uncle John and Uncle Mak...as to when they are leaving to Egypt, I don't know. All I can say is that their ordinations are likely to be slated for the 'Feast of the Pentecost' and then they will remain in the Monastery for 40 days...receiving priestly instruction.

God Bless!!
  • I am pretty sure kitchener is in canada! :) ::)
    correct me if I am wrong!

God bless! :)
  • haha, lol. . .yeaah it is in Canada! :)
    o and thanks P.U.S.H! ;)
  • well i go to clearwater church and my priest is abouna kyrollos. he is really nice and loves to be with kids. i also know abouna daoud from orlando and abouna isaac from daytona!!!!! they are really nice people!!!!! god bless!!! (good topic by the way!!!!) ;D :D ;) :)
  • hey everyone! thanks to everyone that has replied...i love getting to know you all! and thanks basketball...for saying this was a good topic...lol...well thanks to everyone...and keep posting!!

**mariam**
  • [quote author=MarMar91 link=board=6;threadid=1779;start=15#msg28690 date=1118940400]
    okay, I have nooo idea where kitchener is, but in america, ya i do think they have to wear the hats, or the hoodie thing (lol) or sometimes abouna pulls out the beanie...lol

sometimes on rare occasions, u seet hem without anything tho.... i feeelbad, they prolly get real hot, especially in the summa with that huge hat on, and the long- sleeve black gown, they ust be dying....

and ya... steering wheels are on the left, wow, on the right! I cant imagine...

Anyways, Abouna Moises, and sometimes when hes in the area, Bishop DAVID, he is sooooo aweosme, omg, i love him so much....

o lol thnx alot MarMar91 lol u r always there for me lol u always help me hehe ur so sweet lol thnx

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D :D ;) :) :D ;D :-* :o :) GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Abouna shenouda and abouna dawood orlando florida
  • cool guys but i can't find 2of you in the same church????