Video Games

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
I have heard this from two different sides, Video games are good, and videogames are evil,

i have no idea, i think video games are good because it helps u take a break and relax and do what you want to do, everybody plays a games whether it is in an electronic form or card form or any other form,

could i please have your opioions

TY, PBWU

Mina A

Comments

• i think video games are fine
    but i think we should start going
    by the ratings and make sure
    they fit ur age ! lots of people
    ignore that , and thats very
    important there is an actual purpose
    for it do u believve it , lol , but u have to
    make sure its not in the way between God
    and u meaning u will stay up all night playing
    viedeo games go on ur bed and sleep without
    reading the bible or somthing like that make
    sure there is time for God !! otherwise video games are
    awsome !! i cant wait till the XBOX 360 is out lol ;D
  • man video games rock!!! lol... i think it depends... stuff like mario and racin and stuff r finebut things like halo and rainbow 6... stuff like that rnt very good. All in all... ALL video games should be at a moderate level and not 20837502 hours a day ;D
  • [quote author=beshoyrm link=board=1;threadid=1630;start=0#msg25422 date=1116536594]
    awsome !! i cant wait till the XBOX 360 is out lol ;D

definatly not, the PS3 is alot better that the XBOX 360, the PS3 is hardcore videogames, but the 360 is all marketing. also the PS3 as more power than the 360

;D;D;D;D;D

__HAHAH

THE BIG EGYPTIAN
    MINA A
  • Nahda says: "ALL video games should be at a moderate level and not 20837502 hours a day"

^YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT....

things to remember about video games:
    1) make sure they are clean i.e. mario, racing games...etc

2) don't play them 24/7 because once you start, its hard to stop
    3) they become the devil's advocate b/c they become your priority...once you make allowances for a certain game, your going to make allowances for MANY games, and thus, causing your naive mentality about video games to become corrupt

I hope I helped...GB++
  • 1nce agen AMEN SISTER!! :) :D
    i think they r awesome yar depends on the game and wat u do yar look at ratings and excelent stuff beshoy absolutely correct give God tym and if its not distracting its kool and amen mina ps3 is better sowi bout that beshoy

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • [quote author=Nahda#1 link=board=1;threadid=1630;start=0#msg25423 date=1116539440]
    man video games rock!!! lol... i think it depends... stuff like mario and racin and stuff r finebut things like halo and rainbow 6... stuff like that rnt very good. All in all... ALL video games should be at a moderate level and not 20837502 hours a day ;D

I just wanna elobarate on that, Video games are fun but u cannot be too into them b/c thats a sin. When u are addicted on video games (or anything else) it keeps u away from Christ and ure mind is set on ure addiction. Sinis the seperation from Christ so being addicted or being too execive with ANYTHING secular is a sin.

-Nader
  • unless ur addicted to a good thing may i add yaya lyk church CHURCH ROKS and this sy o is addicting anyfen dat has a spiritual base r benifit is a good addiction :)

GB ALL+FROG+

but personally i dun miind video gmes :-\well the normal 1ns at leest but then agen there r not many normal 1ns