what are you going to do?

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
if you see GOD!

What are you going to do?

If you have any other choices please SAY IT!!

Comments

• I would keep it... how is it gonna help people to know?
  • huh ???...I don't think it's possible to even see God b/c He said whoever sees me CAN'T LIVE..so it's not even possible to see Him...and if u are talking about Jesus who is the incarnate Son of God...then whenever we see Him again...it's on Judgement Day...actually tht bring up a good question...shouldn't the second appeareance of Jesus Christ be on Judgement Day..how come he appeared to some of the saints tht we knw...aka...St. Bishoy is all I can thinkof now
    so how is that possible?

God Bless,
    Marianne
  • if you are saing thaT SO HOW DID HE APPEARE TO ST.BISHOY AND AVVA THOMAS OR YOU DON'T BELIEVE ON THEM?
  • u should have said jesus not god thats wat she meant. jesus appeared to the saints as the crucified humble lord not as "god"
  • Sorry but I dont think I can answer the question because no one has seen God the father nor will they before the end of time, as we believe that God is spirit. However, we can see God everyday through His works and his people. As for Jesus which u may have meant like Marianne was saying, it would be such a blessing that i have no clue what i would do...i am not worthy of such a blessing...

God Bless u guys

Peter
  • wise words
  • [quote author=Eh Ya Botros link=board=1;threadid=1566;start=0#msg24769 date=1116049525]
    Sorry but I dont think I can answer the question because no one has seen God the father nor will they before the end of time, as we believe that God is spirit. However, we can see God everyday through His works and his people. As for Jesus which u may have meant like Marianne was saying, it would be such a blessing that i have no clue what i would do...i am not worthy of such a blessing...

God Bless u guys

Peter

amen to that peter very wise words indeed and welcome to the forum by the way ;)

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • I did not say that JESUS is not GOD i just meant that for
    example if you saw him what are you going to do??????
  • [quote author=Marianne87 link=board=1;threadid=1566;start=0#msg24757 date=1116044841]
    huh ???...I don't think it's possible to even see God b/c He said whoever sees me CAN'T LIVE..so it's not even possible to see Him...and if u are talking about Jesus who is the incarnate Son of God...then whenever we see Him again...it's on Judgement Day...actually tht bring up a good question...shouldn't the second appeareance of Jesus Christ be on Judgement Day..how come he appeared to some of the saints tht we knw...aka...St. Bishoy is all I can thinkof now
    so how is that possible?

God Bless,
    Marianne

And don’t forget he stayed with his disciples for some time... was that that second coming? Jesus appeared so many times... to his beloved ones... and he could appear to you and me... if we are serious enough... but not every time he appears it counts as a the coming... then we will be waiting the billionth coming, rather than the second coming!

here is what the passage says...

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." (matt:29-30)

"But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars of heaven will fall, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken. Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then He will send His angels, and gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest part of earth to the farthest part of heaven." (Mark13:24-27)

"And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near." (luke 21: 25-28)

"Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle. And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, "Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe." So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped." (Rev. 14:14-16)

so as you see, when he appeared to the GREAT saint Bishoy it was private... but in his second coming... it will be glorious... and all will see...

also some of the visions are just within... so he physically did not appear, but in their heart he appeared... hard to explain....

• i would keep it a secret because my gedo said a long time ago, "if u have the blessing to seeing angles and God, never tell it to anyone and keep it to re self or ure blessing will go away."
  • ^this also includes seeing saints wa hegat keda