bassem from clearwater florida

edited December 1969 in Introductions
hi i would like to say hi to all my brothers and sisters on this site. i hope to become more active and look forward to good discussions. thank you.
bassem

Comments

• Hey Bassem, welcome to the site. I'm looking foward to reading your posts. See ya later, :)
  • Welcome bassem ;)
  • Hi Bassem and welcome..its good to have u here
  • Hey..welcome!!
  • welcome to this site and to florida i hope u dont see any hurricanes ;)!
  • Welcome 2 this site it really awsome there is always gr8 discussions hope to see u posting ;D
  • Welcome Bassem, God bless you.
  • wow, you guys are really great! i feel good already. and yes i hope i don't see any more hurricanes 4 in two months is a bit too much.
  • Hey Bassem,

Being from Clearwater, are there two brothers that go to your church? One has the nickname "man-child". Or at least he did when he was younger.

I forgot their names, but it's 2 brothers that would be about 19-21 years old now.

If you do know them, ask them if they remember their old friend from the 1997-1998 deacon convention in San Antonio, Texas. Convention code name: Alcatraz.

Did anyone else on this site go to that convention? It was a great great time, and would be nice to catch up with some ppl.

God bless y'all (as it's said in the south, lol).
  • welcome bassem and welcome to egyptiancopt88 too.
  • WELCOME ;D ;D :D ;) :)

GBU
  • hey bassem it is really important are you serious you are from clearwater florida so you go to (st.mary and mina coptic orthodox church)??????????????????????

your sister from there too
    please reply at my e-mail([email protected])
  • Hi Bassem, welcome to the site, I'm sure you will feel right at home here, people here sure have made me feel welcome and I'm a pretty new member.

God Bless,
    your sister in Christ,
    Samar
  • hey Basem wlcome to this very addictive site. i will be looking forward to seeing ur posts. btw my church is planning a trip in the summer to clearwater beach in augest. maybe i will see u there.

God Bless, Rene
  • Welcome to the site Bassem!

I'm sure you'll enjoy it - it's a great, addictive community we've got here ;)

Take care and God bless
  • Hi Bassem
    Welcome and God Bless you.
  • Hahaha...I wasn't going to point this out...but Bassem has been on this site since February LOL!...Go back to the first post ;) Hahaha
  • hey bassem welcome to our team we really are one team i hope to see active posts and they reach a 100 and 1000 of posts

god bless you
    you sister sandra
  • hey and welcome to clearwater florida bassem. i am also from clearwater florida and i hope you will like it here!!!!!!!!! god bless your heart! ;D!!!!!
  • I used to live in Bradenton..... ::)