Hypocrites!

edited October 2006 in Faith Issues
i think i am a hypocrite...:(

Comments

• o i definitely think we're all hypocrites because thats exactly what sin is. Those of us that are christians, we all love God and we want to follow the ten commandments but when we sin we go against them and we hurt God, thus becoming in a way, hypocrite. It is an extremely harsh word but i think thats why we have to be completely humble and recognize our faults.

"Be true! Be true! Show freely to the world, if not your worst, yet some trait whereby the worst may be inferred!" -Nathanial Hawthorne

I know its not a quote from the bible but it encourages how we must be humble. Theres no way we won't sin, which means theres no way we won't be hypocritical. Its just how we react to it that matters. And as always, pray :)
  • guys i agree 100%. All we can do is pray and do our best to follow the teachings of the church, although sometimes it is difficult and the devil is tempting us.

keep me in ur prayers my friends
  • i definately agree that were all hypocrites and all we can do is pray for God to help us with this struggle and try to watch ourselves to the best of our abilities.
  • but sometimes i dont even realise im doin it- its weird like wed be in church for mass, and ma sister would sit an im like get up but then like 20 min later id sit and shes like hypocrite lol so i dunno
    i gues i jus gota b more careful
  • I AM a Hypocript... sorry i havent rad this thread...but, i only found out how much of a hypocript i was at skool....LOL, so funny... anyways...
  • I guess I'm a hypocrite, but it's better to get help from God through the Holy Bible and the Agpeya