teen years :S

2»

Comments

• suggestion: If you are in a church with more than one priest, try confessing with each one until you find the one that you feel the most comfortable with and pray for God to reveal the best FOC for you, after all your FOC is like your father, he is there to guide you through thick and thin,good and bad...it took me two years to find my FOC and I am so comfortable with him and he has definately helped me grow spiritually and become a better person. If you go to a church with only one priest, pray to God that you can find peace and comfort so that you can open up to the priest, and always give him a chance (ie. new priests), so that he can learn and possibly help you out even better in the long run.

just some suggestions :) I hope they are helpful to someone :)

God Loves You,
    pray 4 me
  • ya try to change ur FOC.. its nut like a sin or anything.. u have to find someone that ur comforable with.. good suggestion love4all...

C.A.P.
  • [quote author=C.A.P. link=board=1;threadid=1531;start=30#msg24942 date=1116200327]
    ya try to change ur FOC.. its nut like a sin or anything.. u have to find someone that ur comforable with.. good suggestion love4all...

C.A.P.

no offence but its easier said then done.
    its just that in my church, we only have one priest and so if I find a priest at another church then I would only be seing him like once a year. :-\
    To tell u the truth, I havn't confessed in like 4-5 months, I know: VERY BAD.
  • yeah, your situation is definately more complicated since there is only one priest in your church...does anybody have more suggestions?? This topic can be beneficial to others facing the same dillemma.
  • The only solution I can think of (which is my solution to everything lol) is try e-mailing another priest. I know it's not the same, but you can get advice from another priest, and ask your Abouna to pray the absolution on you...I don't really know how we think of the whole e-mailing thing though :-\
  • gurl-servant ur very right.. its nut that easy... and Mansour89 ya whenever i cant get hold of my FOC i e-mail him and even tho its typed, i find his words very comforting.. and ya that is a very hard situation if u only have one abona in ur church... if u guys want my FOC's e-mail pm me, he's amazing and i luv da fact that he's young and he really understands... i really hope that u all find a FOC that u feel comforable with...
    thanx alot guys again for ur advice!!!
    GB
    C.A.P. :-*