Revelations on NBC

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
Hey guys, have any of you watched the premiere of this miniseries? What do you think about it?

Comments

• hay dany
    nop i havent watched it in fact i havent heard of it, do u mind explaining wat it is about??

thnx

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • To my understanding, it's supposed to be about the end of the world or sumthing like that. The first episode has this girl that's brain dead, and she starts talking and writing stuff down. I found it quite confusing. I don't know if it's just me, but I think it's creepy and it has no point. But then again, I didn't really understand any of it. ??? ??? ??? ???

GBU
  • hay
    rightio then that is a bit wait did i say bit that is extremely weird, and how does the end of the world be related to sum1 that is absolutely yar
    thnx for explaining though matt

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • I did watch it..i didn't give it a complete attention...but I saw most of it...and I agree it's really disturbing...and I was actually actually gonna post something about it...that it's not really a joke or something like that to make a TV show out of it...it was a bit disturbing and that nun didn't make any sense to me...it's like she is just planning it to make it look like Christ has appeared again. They also brought a little child claiming he was the "saviour" and people were getting blessed from him and stuff....tht's just not right in my oponion...but I am gonna keep on watching to see wut they gonna do next.

God Bless,
    Marianne
  • that little child was probably the antichrist, "decieving many"
  • I thought it was really confusing...I thought I was the only one who thought that because I was watching with my brother and he didn't seem confused lol. But is this supposed to be like what's going to happen when the end of the world comes? It's hard to explain what I'm thinking...Yeah I'm slow that's all lol ;)
  • when does it come on... whats the info.
  • [quote author=Marianne87 link=board=1;threadid=1451;start=0#msg23682 date=1113490673]
    I did watch it..i didn't give it a complete attention...but I saw most of it...and I agree it's really disturbing...and I was actually actually gonna post something about it...that it's not really a joke or something like that to make a TV show out of it...it was a bit disturbing and that nun didn't make any sense to me...it's like she is just planning it to make it look like Christ has appeared again. They also brought a little child claiming he was the "saviour" and people were getting blessed from him and stuff....tht's just not right in my oponion...but I am gonna keep on watching to see wut they gonna do next.

God Bless,
    Marianne

thnx, khooolly moley this is all 3abat its absolutely dumb and yes crem. antichrist
    iz all good mansour we i meen i r all slow join tha club
    and yar dus it come on in auzzie land? if so wen?

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • [quote author=socoolbishoy link=board=1;threadid=1451;start=0#msg23703 date=1113569275]
    when does it come on... whats the info.

It comes on nbc (channel 10) or cnbc if u have cable...no idea wut channel is tht....and it's on Wednesday at 9 i think

http://www.nbc.com/Revelations/
  • thnx marianne aawww i wont b here on wednesday is it this 1?

thnx 1nce agen
    GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • it's like every wednesday for a whole season or something
  • Hello Mansour 89:

You said

But is this supposed to be like what's going to happen when the end of the world comes?

Of course not, the show has nothing to do with what is going to happen in the end time. The book of Revelation by St. John the Apostle never mentioned any of thoes persons or stories mentioned in the Show. It is just a show!!!!!
  • the show "suppose" to show that...no one said it's what is going to happen at the end of days...not even the actors...it is just the whole purpose of the show is to say that this will happen at the end of days...none of the TV shows are right anyway