Sad Songs...

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Hey All.. ok.. so i am trying to put all the sad spirtual songs that i like in one CD .. so does ne one know any sad songs i can put in there..... And if u have any good ones plz plz plz pm me and i will give u my email address to send them to me.. Thanks alot..

Comments

• I forgot to say.. id like it to be arabic only.. ( the CD) but its ok.. come one ppl.. ne ideas??????
  • umm i have a copy of El momen el amin its sposed to be a nice song but it sounds kinda sad if u want it pm me

aghape,
    chris
  • can't have a CD of sad songs without including fairuz, esp "wa habibi."
  • Do u have it???
  • fairuz isnt she an arabic pop singer?

???
    '
    aghape,
    chris
  • she did tonz of christian songs..
  • ahh i was not aware of that i would be very interested in hearing sum i was gunna say coptic movie quote "inta ayez tiba3 ibne thouma willa ibn el adra"

aghape,
    chris
  • Here is a link to 1 of 2 Faruz CDs on this site (isnt it an amazing site, its got everything)

http://tasbeha.org/mp3/Songs/Arabic/Fairuz_Good_Friday,_Eastern_Sacred_Songs.html

I also have 1 song by Abdel Halim (kinda sad) E-mail me if you want it.
  • Abdel Halim ??? ??? ???
  • 1. Ya Sayedy Kam Kan Kasyeen
    2. kayef Ansa (it's kinda of sad)
  • Yeah, Abd El Halim made 1 song with a christian theme to it. He is lamenting Jerusalim and the holy land saying that Christ spill His blood there. He has an amazing voice so I kinda like it. If you want it, pm me
  • [quote author=Marianne87 link=board=2;threadid=1420;start=0#msg26601 date=1117388480]
    2. kayef Ansa (it's kinda of sad)

kayfa ansa is such a nice song but i like it in english better everything is the best in english except coptic songs lol

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • why do you want sad songs? do like to be depressed? "Make a joyful shout to the LORD, all you lands" I think you want slow songs that you can think of... which I love... but sad, WHY? we dont want be always sad... for be happy, and show people how your life with God is a happy life...

some slow songs... that you can think about...
    the pope's poems sang.
    shabab el anba rewis (the youth of anba rewis) my fav.
    mafdy mousa... one of his tapes... not all are slow, I think only his first tape.
  • lol leev the girl alone to wat she wants lol im joking but then agen y do they make sad songs ?

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!