New Guy

edited December 1969 in Introductions
Hi everyone,

My name is Emad, I'm 21 and I am living in Canada (and proud :)). I visit this site every once in a while but only recently noticed that there is a message board. I hope to be able to participate and I look forward to hearing your opinions.

God Bless

Comments

• Welcome Emad!! God bless
  • it's good having you here :)
  • welcome to this addictive site of Coptic Nature
    hope u enjoy!
  • welcome to this addictive site of Coptic Nature

^ i second that!! Anyways, welcome, where from Canada? I'm from canada too! GB++
  • WelCoMee....
    GBU ;)
  • [quote author=Youstina S link=board=6;threadid=1284;start=0#msg21508 date=1109826023]

welcome to this addictive site of Coptic Nature

^ i second that!! Anyways, welcome, where from Canada? I'm from canada too! GB++

I live in Ottawa, what about u?
  • Hey..

Welcome to such a great site. Full of great people, and many things to learn. :)
    Love this site to bits. Wish I could come on it more often. :)

Pray for me and God bless.
    Maz
  • Welcome ;) u will love it here ;)
  • WELCOME
    GBU
  • Hey...

welcome to this site...i was new here a while ago, and i know i loved it here right away (btw, i'm from Canada too...nice to have u here!) and trust me, u don't wanna know where i'm from...we don't even have an orthodox church here (shocking :o) but i manage through this site. Hope you will too.

Welcome...
    Coptic Servant
  • hey emad Welcom to the site ! ;D ;D
  • hey emad, welcome!

im from canada too! mississauga, toronto! lol

hope you enjoy this forum!!

take care and God bless!
  • Hey! Good to join to the family because you'll be never able to get rid of us. lol. This site is TOO addictive. :) :)

sleepy
  • Welcome man ;D ;D ;D